Views: 17442|Replies: 85

the ghost that follows me!! [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 4

Post time 2008-3-24 14:59:42 |Display all floors
these days I am stalked by a ghost!!
I dislike him very much...
he makes me feel sick..
could  buddha pls keep him away from me?
with his presence, I couldn't live my life to its full....
I want happiness only..pls don't send him to ruin my life..
Yi's Fan..huge fan

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2008-3-24 15:04:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by qiyiguo at 2008-3-24 14:59
these days I am stalked by a ghost!!
I dislike him very much...
he makes me feel sick..
could  buddha pls keep him away from me?
with his presence, I couldn't live my life to its f ...


theres one thing you have the ghosts dont have... a physical body.. and they are envious..

but you can use that to your advantage.

you are a physical human, they are not

you need to clean or purify your mind and body

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2008-3-24 15:17:14 |Display all floors
still cannot suppress my anger... I dislike him acting in such a secret manner... i never tell him about blogs..but he is always here... couldn't be more nasty!!!!!!!!
I said it before..he couldn't be there..!!!! I dislike him a lot!! I hate him visiting my blogs!! I said he had no right to be there...always disrespect me...I hate that American!!! pls stay away from me...I must have done many many bad deeds to meet him!!~~!!! sinful me~~~
and I said to him at least 100 times that he should stay far, far away from me...I dislike him...don't stalk me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Mr ghost, is that clear?

don't think too important of yourself..you are nobody...always say you are somebody to many women...
remember..may women but not me!!!!!!!!!!!
what the hell..I just need you to stay away from me..
then I will be doing great...life is still wonderful.....

you are not Andy Lau anyway...

[ Last edited by qiyiguo at 2008-3-24 03:19 PM ]
Yi's Fan..huge fan

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2008-3-24 15:20:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tiny_dragon at 2008-3-24 15:04


theres one thing you have the ghosts dont have... a physical body.. and they are envious..

but you can use that to your advantage.

you are a physical human, they are not

you need to cl ...


do you feel cold? maybe there is a ghost flying past you....huhuuu
Yi's Fan..huge fan

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2008-3-24 15:30:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by qiyiguo at 2008-3-24 15:17
still cannot suppress my anger... I dislike him acting in such a secret manner... i never tell him about blogs..but he is always here... couldn't be more nasty!!!!!!!!
I said it before..he couldn' ...


ok.. i have evaluated your condition and I have concluded that you are crazy.. i suggest seeking professional help... if you cannot afford it, I suggest checking out the internet ..search for "medieval exorcism"

maybe you can go to poland:
"POCZERNIN, Poland -- This wind-swept village is bracing for an invasion of demons, thanks to a priest who believes he can defeat Satan. The Rev. Andrzej Trojanowski, a soft-spoken Pole, plans to build a "spiritual oasis" that will serve as Europe's only center dedicated to performing exorcisms. With the blessing of the local Catholic archbishop and theological support from the Vatican, the center will aid a growing number of Poles possessed by evil forces or the devil himself, he said."

maybe Dob can help u find him..

or this one in France:

"PARIS -- At first sight, the exorcist of Notre Dame does not seem capable of frightening anyone, let alone the devil. The Rev. Claude Nicolas is portly and quick-witted and has a merry laugh, a sort of Gallic Friar Tuck. But casting off demons is precisely his task as the resident exorcist of Paris' great medieval cathedral."

i think if you dont get help soon you will soon become gay... when this "american" you are running away from finally "catches you" (or wins you over)..

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2008-3-24 15:42:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tiny_dragon at 2008-3-24 15:30


ok.. i have evaluated your condition and I have concluded that you are crazy.. i suggest seeking professional help... if you cannot afford it, I suggest checking out the internet ..search for & ...


Andrzej Trojanowski.. i wonder if Poles are decendants of Trojans.. that would explain the Horse thing

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2008-3-24 15:42:21 |Display all floors
nonsense!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.