Views: 9096|Replies: 72

The price for beauty! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-20 17:03:31 |Display all floors
Last night, I heard a female student who screamed even nearly cried out when I passed by a shop which sells miscellaneous accessories and pierces earhole for students nearby my school after I finished my haircut. Curiously, I looked into the glass window and saw the shopkeeper was piercing earhole for that student who covered her face with hands, obviously looking miserable. After several minutes, her ears got pierced and I saw her eyes filled with tears, but also joys or excitement....  I just wondered why she didn't ask the shopkeeper to stop when she felt so painful..... Maybe she's eager to get a pair of earholes to wear beautiful earrings in the future.... If I was her, I'd rather to keep my ears intact and avoid so much pains...... How do you think about this matter?

Have you ever paid the price for beauty-seeking ? I guess many a girl or woman had experienced that...... Wearing high-heel shoes with aching ankles, Piercing earhole, brushing thick makeups,etc..... Your comments are greatly appreciated..... :)
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-20 17:18:39 |Display all floors
I don't care the  price to pay

if it's about the beauty

about that pain in the ears

let me tell u,

there are some pains that become pleasent to us :$

don't ask me details  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-20 17:21:16 |Display all floors
i also had that experience but it didnt hurt too much

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-20 17:22:24 |Display all floors
OKay.

I do have one ear-hole on each side.. But i did ear-piercing three times............................

The first time was when i was very little, my granny thought that wearing gold-earings could bring good luck so she gave me the gold-earings and took me to ear-piercing. It was pierced using the traditional method, no pain at all.

But later the hole just grew together...so years later, when i was 19, i wanted to wear earings, so i did it again......it was a hell lot of pain.......

But about one year later.......the hole just disappeared and i did it the third time 2 years ago.........:L:L

For high-heels, normally i only wear shoes with heels less than 3 cm...unless i have to attend some formal occation. (job interviews..big events...etc). But usually, NO high heels for me.

For make-ups, i sometimes wear a bit make-up to make myself look a bit brighter, but usually i do not.....because i d rather sleep for 10 more mins in the morning. But i do use good skin-care products. Lol. But i do wear make-ups if the occasion requires.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-20 17:23:56 |Display all floors
because you are  not a girl, you can't  understand you world of their heart

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-20 17:25:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lacaterina at 2008-3-20 17:22
OKay.

I do have one ear-hole on each side.. But i did ear-piercing three times............................

The first time was when i was very little, my granny thought that wearing gold-eari ...

3 cm ? that is really high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-20 17:26:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by peterrr at 2008-3-20 17:25

3 cm ? that is really high

Then you must have never seen those with heels > 10 cm. ;P

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.