Author: yanghaijie

It is not easy to be a man! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-27 10:14:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by monaka at 2008-3-27 00:33
wow! u are too hard on yourself. women are no evil men are no stupid. we both have different abilities and we are both intelligent. we need to complement each other. if your wife works wouldnt she  ...

mmmm, you are right...

it is not easy to be a man, but being a woman is also not so easy, especially being a 'good' one,,,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-27 14:53:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2008-3-26 22:00

I like your topic...you have raised some good points...the issues between men and women are endless...at least we got a forum to share ideas...hope people can express and share their experience ...

Endless&No answer! thats true.And I appreciate it very much that so many friends,no matter girls or boys,men or women come here and share their ideas together!

太感激了

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-27 15:02:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by monaka at 2008-3-26 22:45

I am worried now. I am a foreign woman and starting to date a Chinese. He is interesting, funny, cute...
Why is it about us? I just ...want to understand:)

Love can create wonders,that is what i always believe! I think a good understanding between u is very important.on the other hand,try to be realistic, i mean should know the problems u will face.
ANyway good luck to u ,only the brave ones can arrive at their destination,some people dont even dare to think about it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-27 15:15:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by monaka at 2008-3-27 00:33
wow! u are too hard on yourself. women are no evil men are no stupid. we both have different abilities and we are both intelligent. we need to complement each other. if your wife works wouldnt she  ...

Maybe I am a little extreme,but many facts show that.From ur words,u seems to be neutral,that is is a kind of compromise. Do u know why the world advances?My answer is fight,competition or even war.there is no right,no wrong,no mercy,no compromise.that is the rule of this world.

I dont know what is ur purpose of asking me this question.But i can answer  u that  i work in a like-state company.And i just do physical work that doesnt require too much intelligence. So now u get what u want?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-27 15:22:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amy520 at 2008-3-27 10:07

hehe, don't feel depressed...everything will be fine, it is only the problem of time...keep patient....Lady Luck will kiss you some day..

but being a man is not easy, that's true, he has t ...

first of all, i should thank u for ur advice,mabybe everything will change if i find a partner.But I am so poor ,so want can i do about that? any advices?

secondly, maybe i am old for girls who have high standard of picking up boyfriends.But It is never too old to start my careers!

and one thing more i should say is, one day u will also become old when u dont even realize it.

good luck to u, young little girl!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-27 20:07:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yanghaijie at 2008-3-27 15:15

Maybe I am a little extreme,but many facts show that.From ur words,u seems to be neutral,that is is a kind of compromise. Do u know why the world advances?My answer is fight,competition or even ...

To yanghaijie,  great standpoint,
I agree with u completely,
Everyone should find what kind of life he/she wants to get first,
Then go ahead to struggle for his/her life,
Sometimes it is so simple really, no others, such as who(man or womam) is esay or not,  it doesn't matter,
Pls. don't pay unnecessary attention to care those.....
Just do it as long as you know what's your expected and how to do,
You will be happy, please trust it,

That's all, nothing else,

[ Last edited by allenmiao at 2008-3-27 08:09 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-31 18:07:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2008-3-23 00:54

I appreciate your smile and laughter!   

Thank you big bird :) :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.