Author: yanghaijie

It is not easy to be a man! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-26 22:45:07 |Display all floors

老外女生

Originally posted by zglobal at 2008-3-16 17:13
Anyone that marries a foreign women over a Chinese women....

...needs serious psychiatric help

I am worried now. I am a foreign woman and starting to date a Chinese. He is interesting, funny, cute...
Why is it about us? I just ...want to understand:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-26 23:02:41 |Display all floors

Reply #10 yanghaijie's post

women have always felt big pressures in their lives, they have to give babies, raise them, care for their husbands. they all do these without complaining because they love this human side of them. they also feel pressures at work, when they face the possibility of being fired after maternity leave or are not promoted only because of the fact that they are women. women and men both face big pressures in life, only in a different way.

i am woman and i am proud of being one, but if i were to be a man i would also feel proud.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-27 00:33:03 |Display all floors
wow! u are too hard on yourself. women are no evil men are no stupid. we both have different abilities and we are both intelligent. we need to complement each other. if your wife works wouldnt she help you ease the economic burdens?
by the way what do you do? i mean in your company

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-27 01:39:56 |Display all floors

[ Last edited by monaka at 2008-3-28 08:52 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-27 03:21:50 |Display all floors

Reply #80 yanghaijie's post

Your subject is "It is not easy to be a man". Does this mean that the thread is created for men or women who has the same experience? Only men can have the same experience as you since your subject says man that leaves out woman.
As you said women are the source of evil, is your mother evil? Seriously can mother get some creditability or respect?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-27 09:37:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yanghaijie at 2008-3-26 19:17

Sorry,there are some contradictions in my opinions
Yeah,i still cant not understand why? Because of love?  or something else? But i think  true love is an  unimaginable thing! Especa ...

are you speaking from Buddha's point of view.......?

How Mara's(evil) 3 lovely daughters tries to Tempt him with sexy songs & dances???

Did u see the movie Little Buddha by an Italian director??
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-27 10:07:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yanghaijie at 2008-3-15 20:59
Dear all my friends,are u a boy or a girl? And do u feel lucky to be that gender?

Take me as an example,I am a 27-year-old boy,and I always call myself a person of "rushing to thirty". ...

hehe, don't feel depressed...everything will be fine, it is only the problem of time...keep patient....Lady Luck will kiss you some day..

but being a man is not easy, that's true, he has to burden many many responsibilities, he has to play many roles in the society and in the family....

but the brave man is highly appricated by me...saying goodbye to the past, then go on and go on till you get what you want...

if you feel tired of seeking for the things you want, my suggestion is you could find a person to do this toghether,then the process will be easier, or happier,,/???

hehe, i don't know..

in a word, good luck...27 is a little old in my mind..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.