Author: yanghaijie

It is not easy to be a man! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-22 14:40:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2008-3-21 09:08
I agree with spiritrace in post #40; life begins, so they say at 40. I'm that age and I'm still young enough to enjoy life and old enough to have learned some important life lessons along the way.  ...

I think u have the most right to have this speech,cuz u are the man in that age.That makes sense!

I want to ask u one more question: when u have to make a choice between marriage and career,which one will u choose? u know to some degree,marriage means u have to spend all ur savings on house,decoration and living conditions.After marriage,U have to start from zero.But if u choose the latter,life will not be perfect.

Do u have some particular ideas on this issue?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-22 15:19:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2008-3-21 00:37
It is not easy to be a man AGAIN!

Man who became woman wants to be a man again

Excerpt from :http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/08/30/1062194756832.html

A ...

Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-23 00:54:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2008-3-22 15:19

I appreciate your smile and laughter!   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-23 15:25:45 |Display all floors
Sometimes, i think maybe women are jealous of men.besides, it is more difficult  for them to change their      characters physically,compared with men.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-23 20:22:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2008-3-23 00:54

I appreciate your smile and laughter!   

Those links you offered always made me laughing...... Thanks.... And the happy birthday vedio....
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-24 22:48:25 |Display all floors
although i'm a girl,i must admit that man is indeed harder
so i don't want to be a man,and  i even hope i will have a babygirl after i get married,haha

but nowdays, women are much more independent than ever before, no matter on which aspect
and as you are a man and this could never change,hehe,so what you have to do is to FIGHT,sure you can do it,act like a man!
爱情什么都象,就是不象爱情...Love is a Fallacy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-25 00:19:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by imrita at 2008-3-24 22:48
although i'm a girl,i must admit that man is indeed harder
so i don't want to be a man,and  i even hope i will have a babygirl after i get married,haha

but nowdays, women are much more indepen ...

In my view...being a woman is harder than a man.....the modern woman has to wear many hats...she is the bread winner, the cook, the house cleaner, the book keeper, the mother, the sexy woman, the organizer, etc...

In general, the (only) assigned primary social role for a man  is to be a "good" bread earner..if he does any household chores, he would be held up as a model male...if he changes baby diapers, he would become the super dad.

Woman has to look after the small baby as well as the big baby (their husbands or boyfriends)...their jobs would only end when they kick the bucket!  :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.