Author: yanghaijie

It is not easy to be a man! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-20 11:00:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yanghaijie at 2008-3-19 21:58

hehe, who said that angels cant have this kind of hobby?  U know angels are actually virile,that means they should have desire on this aspect!

So you're not a PURE angel....
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-20 11:43:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yanghaijie at 2008-3-15 20:59
Dear all my friends,are u a boy or a girl? And do u feel lucky to be that gender?

Take me as an example,I am a 27-year-old boy,and I always call myself a person of "rushing to thirty". ...

Life is not easy for men and women
The life is a constant fight and only the ones who persevere in their objectives will reach them.
Work hard and believe in yourself
People will appreciate you for what u do and what u say

Cheer up :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-20 14:23:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2008-3-20 11:00

So you're not a PURE angel....

Havent u ever heard about the " the Vicious Angel"  i am just the one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-20 14:25:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by force_one at 2008-3-20 11:43

Life is not easy for men and women
The life is a constant fight and only the ones who persevere in their objectives will reach them.
Work hard and believe in yourself
People will appreciate  ...

Yeah,we can achieve more than we believed!

cheers!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-20 16:10:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yanghaijie at 2008-3-20 14:23

Havent u ever heard about the " the Vicious Angel"  i am just the one.

I heard of evil angel and I also know you're one of them now...
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-21 00:37:29 |Display all floors
It is not easy to be a man AGAIN!

Man who became woman wants to be a man again

Excerpt from :http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/08/30/1062194756832.html

Alan Finch's decision at 19 to become a woman - a decision supported by health-care professionals and his mother - took him on a journey from which he has painfully discovered there is no sure way back.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-21 09:08:55 |Display all floors
I agree with spiritrace in post #40; life begins, so they say at 40. I'm that age and I'm still young enough to enjoy life and old enough to have learned some important life lessons along the way. This doesn't mean that life gets any easier though, quite the opposite actually as the older you get, the more responsibilities you have.
Really, I far prefer being male, despite the financial burdens we must bear. I couldn't imagine being a female with the associated things that go along with being female; things like monthly 'special times', childbearing, make up, bras, taking ages to decide what to wear etc. I don't have the patience for that but as a male, we just have to grin and bear it or we're on the sofa for the night, hehehehe!
We're all human and as such, both genders have their own limitations if you like but at the end of the day, we probably share the same goals, dreams and problems.
Zglobal mate; there's no doubt that Chinese women are absolutely the epitome of what women should be, in some ways, but I won't agree that anyone who doesn't marry one is a tinnie short of a sixpack as there are, undoubtedly, truly wonderful western, Arabic, other Asian and African women out there too. I will say that I'm happy you've found the woman who's right for you....peace mate!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.