Views: 7830|Replies: 32

50% down of the housing price [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-13 19:24:08 |Display all floors
A npc(National People's Congress) member said this. then the housing price would be resonable. what do you think of it?I hope so. but at the same time. i know it's a impossible task. ok, my friends, are u a young man? how do u resolve this problem?
16.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-13 23:16:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by diamond220 at 2008-3-13 19:24
A npc(National People's Congress) member said this. then the housing price would be resonable. what do you think of it?I hope so. but at the same time. i know it's a impossible task. ok, my friends ...

I think it takes time for the house price decrease to 50 percent.....  If I couldn't afford a house in the future, I may buy a RV for shelter...
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-14 00:55:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2008-3-13 23:16

I think it takes time for the house price decrease to 50 percent.....  If I couldn't afford a house in the future, I may buy a RV for shelter...

haha..Buddy,,leave a small place for me..... I will appreciate this..and remember you RR forever..hoho..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-14 00:59:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by diamond220 at 2008-3-13 19:24
A npc(National People's Congress) member said this. then the housing price would be resonable. what do you think of it?I hope so. but at the same time. i know it's a impossible task. ok, my friends ...

haha..If ther house decrease 50%, I guess we need click bak to 10years ago at least.....

and You will be get much lower salary like now...everything is in the same equal level just like now...so I'm not looking forward the price goes down..I just hope the price don't increase so crazy....!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-14 01:02:26 |Display all floors

Technically...

... all the land with the borders of the P.R. of China is still under the ownership of the CCP - so why is there any preceived valve?  Unless you are talking about a 50% drop in building material costs, which is going a very hard trick, given commoditity prices are very high right now.

[ Last edited by tradervic at 2008-3-13 03:02 PM ]
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-14 03:25:00 |Display all floors
50% drop in the value of homes?
sounds pretty radical.... those aren't privately owned I hope.

[ Last edited by scarylaowei at 2008-3-14 03:26 AM ]
A riot is an ugly thing.... and I think it's just about time we had one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-14 09:22:57 |Display all floors
50% down can be done. the hoursing indurstry have a very high profit.even down 50% they still can make money,goverment must control this industry,20%pure profit at most for them..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.