Author: afl066

my diary [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-29 13:17:06 |Display all floors
Today is saturday. It is very free today. I nearly have nothing to do every saturday.

I want to stay with my son, but my manager said we need work if we don't have urgent things. This      means we also need go to work even if we have nothing to do.

About one hour after work, i feel very very fastidium. how to spend eight hours? I think i need find
something to do.

I want to buy T-shirt tomorrow. why not buy it from internet? It's a good idea to spend time. so i open
taobao website to look for T-shirt.

I buy a white T-shirt at last.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-31 16:47:44 |Display all floors
Today i receive the T-shirt i bought last saturday. It's too fast. because the seller told me there's no
stock, she need book it for me. and it need today she can send goods out. I think today she just send it out. and i may need about three days to receive it.  

It's my first time buy goods ffom internet. maybe i can try to buy it from internet in the future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-31 17:14:04 |Display all floors
sinces that your husband already sold out the old car, that is to say. you can not change it now.
just accept it, and think this problem on your husband's stand. your husband must have his own reason.

but to be frank, i hope my husband should have a discussion before making any big decision. that is to show his repect to me, so do I

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-1 14:21:58 |Display all floors
i am passing

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-1 15:05:41 |Display all floors
I have buy things on internet several times, but their qulity disappointed me! Several days ago, I bought a deck chair! When I receive this deck chair, I found the arm of chair was broken and it was very dirty. There is no wonder it is second-hand goods. I felt very angry, and refuse to sign. When i browse the sell's taobao shop on the second time , i found their are many customers giving bad evaluation to this seller and many people had the same experience with me! So when you buy things from internet you should first give an attention  the evaluation of other customers and the credit point of the seller. I have send the application for refund, but the taobao company still haven't give me a reply.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-2 10:18:20 |Display all floors
reply wengreen

Buy goods from internet have it's advantage and disadvantage. It's save our time, and we can buy whatever   we like and maybe it can't find in our local place. But we just can see picture, the picture may don't the
same as true goods. and you may meet unfaithful seller.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-3 11:07:01 |Display all floors
Tomorrow is tomb-sweeping day. We don't work that day. According legal holiday adjust by chinese
govenment this year there're three days holiday. but we just have two days.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.