Views: 15085|Replies: 48

my diary [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-12 15:33:39 |Display all floors
March 12 Thursday  Sunny

Today i have a bad mood. My husband told me he want to buy a new car tomorrow. and he have sold
the old car today. thougth the car isn't very expensive, it's just about RMB90000. I  still feel high pressure.Because we nearly have no money now. if we buy the car, it means we can't save any money in the future  three years. Our salary isn't high, We have a baby to nurse. And we need give his parents RMB1000/Month.

How should i do?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-12 15:57:54 |Display all floors
my opinion: The don't need buy a new car.. because you already have a car ....unless the old car doesn't work.   you can buy a new car when you and your husband have enough money to spent. A lot of things for life need care ......choose important thing to do.

PS:my english of write very poor.....I don't know how to explain my mean.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-12 20:26:07 |Display all floors
In my opinion:
  Your husband already sold the old car, so you don’t have a choice. Buy a new car or without it that depend on yourself. Actually your family can’t afford to buy a new car. So you may try to persuade your husband to give up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-14 00:34:47 |Display all floors

to buy or not to buy... that is the question...

March 12 Thursday  Sunny

Today i have a bad mood. My husband told me he want to buy a new car tomorrow. and he have sold
the old car today. thougth the car isn't very expensive, it's just about RMB90000. I  still feel high pressure.Because we nearly have no money now. if we buy the car, it means we can't save any money in the future  three years. Our salary isn't high, We have a baby to nurse. And we need give his parents RMB1000/Month.

How should i do?

Well, you took the first step when you ask for advice. From a practical point of view,  it seems like you idea to wait to buy the car is correct. But since your husband has sold the old car there is nothing you can do about that. I think that the next thing to consider is to try to understand what your husband is thinking. He is not buying the car for no reason. He must have had ad idea as to why he wants to buy the car. So, why did he buy the car? Also, sometimes having a new car will make a man feel good. He might feel proud of the new car. So, people notice that he is a confident and nice  person. At work his attitude may help him get a higher paying job. And then, with a new baby, a new car is safer. Cars made just a few years ago were not very safe. New Chinese cars are better and safer. (With so many new and inexperienced drivers on the roads of China these days, safety is very important.)
Every decision a person makes has some risk. There are reasons to buy a car and reasons to not buy a car. Maybe, to communicate better, you and your husband could make a list. Make 2 columns. On the left, "buy", on the right, "not buy". List the reasons. Compare your list with his. One column may add up to be longer than the other. That will help you understand what each other are thinking.
Also, there is the option of buying a used imported car. They are often quite safe.

Well, what ever happens, good luck to you and your family!

Don

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-14 13:04:28 |Display all floors
Many thanks for your advise,suring, coolhead and don. After many days considering. we decide to buy the
car tomorrow. Because my husband's work place is a little far from my home. If no car, it will be inconvenient.
My husband said pressure will make progress. I trust he can earn more money in the future. because he is
really a very clever man.

We plan to buy it on instalments, we choose to pay a deposit of about 35000, and then 1600 a month for
three years.

One of our salary afford the car and another afford the family. I think it's can't cause big pressure. though we may can't save any money in the future three years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-14 14:26:28 |Display all floors

my son

My son is about six months old now. He is very lovely.

Now he has a teeth, he always put his hand into his mouth. I usually take his hand out when i find it
because i think it's too dirty. but he will put into mouth again. it seems his hand as delicious as food.

He always kick quilt when he awake. He like get up early in the morning. he usually awake at about 6:00,
My work time is 8:00, get up at 6:00 seems too early for me. because it's just about 10 minutes from my
home to my factory. So i want to sleep until 7:00-7:30, but he can't sleep. he feels angry to lie on the bed
when he awake. so he kick quilt and say something i can't understand. if he lay for long time and you still not
let him get up, he will cry.  It's luxury for me to sleep more time after i have baby. How pity i am.

When i come back every day, he laugh loudly when he saw me. hehe, I feel very happy for it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-14 14:27:01 |Display all floors

my son

My son is about six months old now. He is very lovely.

Now he has a teeth, he always put his hand into his mouth. I usually take his hand out when i find it
because i think it's too dirty. but he will put into mouth again. it seems his hand as delicious as food.

He always kick quilt when he awake. He like get up early in the morning. he usually awake at about 6:00,
My work time is 8:00, get up at 6:00 seems too early for me. because it's just about 10 minutes from my
home to my factory. So i want to sleep until 7:00-7:30, but he can't sleep. he feels angry to lie on the bed
when he awake. so he kick quilt and say something i can't understand. if he lay for long time and you still not
let him get up, he will cry.  It's luxury for me to sleep more time after i have baby. How pity i am.

When i come back every day, he laugh loudly when he saw me. hehe, I feel very happy for it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.