Views: 3712|Replies: 4

I want to find some foreign friend,learning language each other [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-11 12:44:39 |Display all floors
Where ever you are ,What ever language do you speak,If you want to learn Chinease.We can be good partners.
I want to learn some other language for travel plans.English,French,Italian,German...is all right....And I can speak English liquidly.
If you have interested in my suggestion,pls. call me 13911915197.or Email:jarod_cheng@163.com.My name's Jarod CHeng.and I'm living in Beijing.Chaoyang district,and working in Dongcheng distict.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-25 06:17:42 |Display all floors
yes, I can help you to learn English.but only after working hours. i also would like to learn chinese from you. maybe we interact on any messenger like skype,msn,or qq. Anyways..my mobile number is 13587387301 i am in shaoxing, zhejiang province. a foreigner.
Bye for now,
Rgds,
Param

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-25 07:34:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by param_2069 at 2009-3-25 06:17
yes, I can help you to learn English.but only after working hours. i also would like to learn chinese from you. maybe we interact on any messenger like skype,msn,or qq. Anyways..my mobile number is ...

you are a foreigner,how about your chinese?
can  you talk with chinese without obstacle?
i am wondering
it is so regret that you are not working in shandong, otherwise, i can give you phone call to practice english without long distance call fees
what a pity

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-29 01:39:37 |Display all floors

Chinese is so tough

I have been around China for almost three years. I could not even speak some basic Chinese. If you were in zhejiang, it will be a wonderful chance for me.But you are far away from me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-29 09:42:12 |Display all floors
How about Yahoo Messenger.  I talk with my girlfriend in Harbin everyday for free.  Just have a web cam and a microphone.  These days web cams come with microphones built in .  Have fun!  

Live long and prosper

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.