Views: 3302|Replies: 6

prestige? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-4 22:22:49 |Display all floors
Once regarded at best as a sporting also-ran, China is widely tipped to top the medals table in the Beijing Olympics in August, an event in which the country's leadership is investing huge importance andprestige

prestige这里如何翻译? 中国政府对此项赛事投了极大的重视及?
Talk in English rather than talking about English.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-5 10:50:52 |Display all floors
并赋予了巨大的荣誉
If winter comes, can spring be frozen ahead?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-5 11:23:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by househusband at 2008-3-5 10:50
并赋予了巨大的荣誉

HH, thank you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-5 13:57:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rainbow at 2008-3-4 22:22

prestige这里如何翻译? 中国政府对此项赛事投了极大的重视及?

i have raised yr Prestige on CD BBS as i HAVE NOMINATED you

for BEING the MOST POPULAR MEMBER for FEBRUARY.......

do you remember about the Credits you once ask???

Now i DID you that favour to earn something for all the HARD WORK you did here, there at TTCD,China Today,etc......

& MOST IMPORTANT all English forumites VOTE for you from MARCH 15th Onwards when the name list is OUT.....

ps : i got a wallet as gift from Chinadaily website
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-5 14:18:21 |Display all floors
I'm something erratic , and always blow hot and cold. Yesterday evening I got suddenly tired of myself for hanging around here and thought of  vanishing myself from this BBS, yet I don't really do. Why are there always so many evils, wars, and disputes in both real world and the virtual haven of the Internet?

Anyway, you are supportive, thank you!:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-5 16:07:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rainbow at 2008-3-5 14:18
I'm something erratic , and always blow hot and cold. Yesterday evening I got suddenly tired of myself for hanging around here and thought of  vanishing myself from this BBS, yet I don't real ...

YES, i can see the past weeks you spent a longer time here & posing good questions which you get some answers, though not to satisfactions......

We are in the human world so these fights are inevitable..........the BIG Strong eats the Little/WEAK ..............but in the end the little/weak by the trillions will EAT the STRONG from their inside....... ##

ps : ## can you decode this clue???

from the sutras, even the dieties in Heavens(Handsome) are always FIGHTING with the ASURAS(ugly men) as the ASURA girls are Heavenly BEAUTIFUL....

So is normal...........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-5 16:09:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rainbow at 2008-3-5 14:18
I'm something erratic , and always blow hot and cold. Yesterday evening I got suddenly tired of myself for hanging around here and thought of  vanishing myself from this BBS, yet I don't real ...

& please when you have too much already, ALWAYS take a BREAK to breath & COOL off!!! i see many lacks this skill which is a good way to avoid fights

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.