Author: gotohell

Evil, Wicked and Perverse!  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-8 18:40:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by immouse at 2008-3-8 10:52

I seriously do not know what the man did to her (how horrific was the attack) and how he could then go on to rape a corpse.  Really and seriously perverse, man!

US and UK, hai!  

SIGH (again)!!

The UK murder case is real and recently reported.  Those Brits who are here should have known and should have read the report.  These people are what we Chinse people call, ren zha!
You will reap what you sow!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-8 19:48:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by blueskies88 at 2008-3-8 17:37
Eh?

GET REAL AND HONEST1

i like that!

That's what I am all about -- seeing and learning truths!

OK, I have no idea what someone's preconception of a people is actually. I have

Truth of Western people? You talk nonsense! Where is your data? Lemme fill you in -- only the West has data!

Yes, "only the West has data!" and that's why we have all these reports and accounts.  These are the data, can't you see?  

Okay, then perhaps answer my earlier question - ever heard of which country's soldiers raping young girls when they are posted to their host country to provide military assistance and for defence, even when there are whorehouses opened for them?

Historically, where US troops go, a booming sex industry follows, as US service men exploit the opportunity to indulge in their "rest and recreation" to the detriment of poor women everywhere. US military forces have dumped not only their toxic waste on lands like the Philippines but also diseases and other social ills.

http://melbourne.indymedia.org/news/2005/11/99832_comment.php

Maybe, you don't like some "data" but I am not surprised.

:)
What I said, remains.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.