Views: 10284|Replies: 14

四川话 - Sicuanhua [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-2-19 03:56:45 |Display all floors
Hello, I am a current learner of Sicuanhua, I was hoping if I could find friends who can teach me this dialect?

I do not speak any putonghua, I am more focused on Sicuanhua, since I mainly would like to reside in Sicuan province and Congqing

Anybody? ^^ Thank you :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-19 14:40:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dynaemu at 2008-2-19 03:56
Hello, I am a current learner of Sicuanhua, I was hoping if I could find friends who can teach me this dialect?

I do not speak any putonghua, I am more focused on Sicuanhua, since I mainly would ...

I do believe I can help you even though I am not a dwell in Sichuan.
I have studied in Sichuan University for 4 years, and I confidence I deeped in the culture of Sichuan.
More beyond your imagine, I can speak Sichuan dialect as fluently as mandarin.

The second year of my university, i started my part-time job in the “City of Computer” (North one), which besides Sichuan University, to sell computers, of course, the only language there can be used was Sichuan dialect.

hehe, I do not want to talk my story, if you want to learn some, it is no harm to contact me at alex.chongyp
@gmail.com, and if you need the real voice, can reach me at my handphone(drop me a mail and I will revert you.), but this may cause you suffer the IDD cost. I am in Singapore now.
:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-4 09:26:23 |Display all floors

SICHUAN HUA

hi,
nice to hear your friend interested in Sihcuan Hua. Thank you for loving my languge.
If you need any help in learning my language, you can contact me directly.  Be sure it's free.
E-mail: molly407@gmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-11 00:21:21 |Display all floors

I come from sichuan

if you need help, i'm very glad to help you!   my MSN  : rememberlu@hotmail.com
why do you like sichuan hua? i'm so Curious about it~ by the way,i want to improve my poor english...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-30 20:12:29 |Display all floors

~

hi , this is zoe , living in AU .

i left Chengdu when i was 18 , i think i can speak Sichuan hua very well.

u can email me or add me to the msn if u wanna any help .

zoefeng11@msn.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-7 09:15:13 |Display all floors
jiao bu de

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-7 10:11:07 |Display all floors

xici.net closes bbs for gay college students

just when i open the web of the xici.net, i found that the bbs for gay college students in china( daxuesheng tongzhi) has been closed...
but on the homepage of College(yuanxiao) ,there is  top news writes(纪念大同的逝去与关版内幕!),and it atracts many netizens to view...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.