Author: herdsman

US satellite shot a weapon test? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-2-21 12:55:30 |Display all floors
the american destroy the satellite sucess .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-21 13:43:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by herdsman at 2008-2-20 23:55
the american destroy the satellite sucess .

It looks that way. The missle had an inert warhead, so hopefully the hydrazine fuel tank was destroyed. They are still evaluating the hit, so we will know more later today.
Of what I read, it is expected most debris will burn up in the atmosphere within the next 48 hours, but the remainder can take up to forty days.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-21 14:00:01 |Display all floors

Sycophantic Extremis .

# 61, emu,

Another day another furphy !  This time we are regaled with  " American space junk are good and clean : Chinese space junk are poisoning and dangerous ".  I bow in front of emu with awe and inspiration .

The fact that the US has MORE space junk than the rest of the world combined does not trigger any thoughts on our desert bird .  American flatulence can be bottled as perfume as far as emu is concerned .  The Howard Doctrine  is surviving .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-21 14:08:31 |Display all floors
I don't believe it is just a simple plan to shoot down a damaged spy satellite!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-21 14:14:29 |Display all floors

Done (?)

I am just now reading that they have hit the target.

Latest news from a polish web.

They got direct hit and stil we need to wait for the confirmation whether the fuel tank has been damaged ( to let the fuel spill and burn)
Andy Dob

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-21 14:16:53 |Display all floors
suddenly sending message is delayed? Was OK in the morning.

[this is the third message I sent within few minutes. Two other did not appear. What is now the blocking word?
find the Word.jpg
Andy Dob

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-21 14:40:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by doberman at 2008-2-21 14:14
I am just now reading that they have hit the target.

Latest news from a polish web.

They got direct hit and stil we need to wait for the confirmation whether the fuel tank has been damaged (  ...

polish web ? which country or other mean ?can you explain ,  i want to know.thank you !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.