Views: 18556|Replies: 136

daily of Feb [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-2-16 10:11:05 |Display all floors
Saturday, February 16, 2008
I have a very meaningful Spring festival, and it taught me a lot for how to deal with this world, how to handle this life.
I called him at 10th of Feb and I knew that somebody in his home and acted as his wife, I was so sad in that day and I cried at night, the next day I was also sad and could not control myself but kept on crying.
At the noon of 11st, my best friend called me and said she is going to visit someone, who is my Ex-boyfriend, and so I called him and asked:” do you know that she would like to visit you?” he said:” yes, but I won’t meet her unless you are with me.” I don’t know what happened, and as a friend, and I wish that I could do something for her. So I agreed it and we three meet the next day.
at night of 11th, my friend sent me message:” I am going to give somebody some flower to represent my love.” I still didn’t realize what happen and I asked:” is your lover?” she didn’t reply this question and I was stupid.
At the morning of 12nd, I went to a restaurant and I met many friends there, she sent me message to ask whereabouts, and I told her the name of that restaurant and I called my EX-boyfriend too.
I received her first and we waited with many other friends, I was happy because I can help my friend. And he arrived, and now the actual result came out.
She gave the flowers to him and sat beside him, and I sat at the other side of the table, she told to him a lot, ignored of my existence. I was shocked, and I knew her intention, but it was too late.
I felt angry, she made good use of me. when she came back and he sent me to the bus station, I could not control my feeling any more. I called her:” you love him, don’t you?”
She replied:” yes, and I always do, and he knows.” I felt more angry and said:” why you don’t tell me about this, if you do, I won’t meet him, and I treat you as my best friend, I can’t believe that you done this to me!”
She cried and I am too much sympathism, I comforted her and so I sent message to EX-boyfriend and asked:” why you don’t tell me about the fact? How can you do that?” he replied:” that is not love in my world.”
At that point I was frighten than shock, I tried my best to take back my sadness and I called someone that said love me before and asked him out for lunch. I was crazy at that time.
After my feeling returned normal, I was able to come back to my home.
I told the so-called present boyfriend that I was going back to my company at 13rd, and he said will call me at that time but he didn’t. I was so angry because I only wanted explanation from him and so I called him directly and I scolded at him, I lost control. I asked to speak to his so-called wife and I received scolding from her.
I was very sad at that night, I can’t understand what did I done wrong. And I am sure that I did nothing wrong in my life, but for the whole night consideration, finally I wanted to give up, and I organized things between he and me, I made a list and I asked him to return the things that I gave him as gift, and I will return what he gave me before, I sent that letter out to him, I was so sad and hopeless.
At the Valentine’s Day, I did the break up list, so meaningful and profundity. At noon, he went to my room and I made everything clear. I cried and I saw him also cried.
Last night, I called him again and I asked for the whole story, how it happened and how it ended, and here it is.
Before spring festival, his Ex-girlfriend contacted him and asked for marriage. He didn’t refuse it and she came to his home for spending the Spring Festival, she asked for marriage and he refused it and so they don’t have marriage certificate. At first he thought that he won’t let me know about this and make it as secret to me and help her and her brother to find a job and let her out.
I was calm, and later I thought I could not let it go so easily, so I sent message to him this morning:” she must get out of your room today, I agree you to pay for the rent for renting another apartment or for the hotel, and I won’t let you to delay my request.” He didn’t reply me till now, and I may take the next step.
I have learnt so much!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-18 09:18:04 |Display all floors
Monday, February 18, 2008
Yesterday is Sunday and I have a rest for yesterday.
I didn’t eat anything in the morning and I went to the hospital to test my blood type. Friend suggested me that I should know my blood type and it is necessary, so I did. It was cold at the morning and it rained, I stayed at my bed till 10am as I felt don’t like getting up and I was rather hungry but I can’t eat anything.
I decided to get up and I washed myself and dressed, I hurried up outside and I didn’t realized that I didn’t have enough charge for taking the bus until paid for the bus. I came to know that I have only RMB2 as charge and I can’t find other RMB1 and other money is like RMB50 and RMB100, I was annoyed, I asked the driver:” can I pay only RMB2, I don’t have enough charge.”
The driver refused it and I don’t know what to do, at that time one boy in the bus said:” I will pay for RMB1.” And then he gave it to me and I was so lucky for his help.
I arrived at the hospital and have my blood tested, and it was a short time. After that I went to a restaurant and ate. I organized my energy and I thought I may find something for myself.
I went to the supermarket, and I bought a flower, a shirt, and I bought some fish. I went back to my room, I watered the flower, and the seller suggested me that I should water the flower once a day. Oh, by the way, the name of the flower is orchid. I put it near the window so it can have enough sunshine. I am sure that I can take care of it nicely.
The seller also said it helps to refresh the air and sounds like I should buy more, as the window and the door is closed for most of the time for security reason and when I return back, the air is so dull.
I sent message to him and I reminded him that I can’t bear of his EX-girlfriend to stay in his room any more, and I think I should have his saving book after she is gone, because as the girl that have not money, ability and friend in this area, and it is very likely to ask help from him and so I should control his money.
And I keep in mind that control someone and marry someone is a totally difference things.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-18 13:21:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2008-2-18 09:18
Monday, February 18, 2008
Yesterday is Sunday and I have a rest for yesterday.
I didn’t eat anything in the morning and I went to the hospital to test my blood type. Friend suggested me that I s ...

I watered the flower, and the seller suggested me that I should water the flower once a day. Oh, by the way, the name of the flower is orchid. I put it near the window so it can have enough sunshine. I am sure that I can take care of it nicely.

Tips to take care of orchids..............

1 Ensure sufficient sunlight but not directly........................

2 Water daily is OK & let it drip dry.....

3 Used some charcoal as food for the roots...........

4 Spray some nitrogen fertiliser so that flowers will bloom..........
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-18 13:45:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-2-18 13:21

I watered the flower, and the seller suggested me that I should water the flower once a day. Oh, by the way, the name of the flower is orchid. I put it near the window so it can have enough sun ...

So now you are on behalf of the flower seller,haha..

Anyways, good tips... BTW, do they also work on other kinds of flowers??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-18 13:52:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by perhapslove at 2008-2-18 13:45

So now you are on behalf of the flower seller,haha..

Anyways, good tips... BTW, do they also work on other kinds of flowers??

for the other flowers, it depends on the type as some need more sunshine, even direct sunshine so the flowers will bloom.....

the fertilizers with more N2 nitrogen are encouraged.....

p/s : i used to care for several pots of orchids before......& many flowers blooms even neighbours says so beautiful......

i still have some flowers in my little garden........... this year the white flower blooms on the whole tree after keeping it for 6-7  years

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-18 14:35:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-2-18 13:52

for the other flowers, it depends on the type as some need more sunshine, even direct sunshine so the flowers will bloom.....

the fertilizers with more N2 nitrogen are encouraged.....

p/s ...

oh, what is that flower you've been planting over 6 years blooming on the tree then? I wonder...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-18 15:03:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by perhapslove at 2008-2-18 14:35

oh, what is that flower you've been planting over 6 years blooming on the tree then? I wonder...

i don't know the english or chinese name.........but i do know the malay name....Kesidang

Normally we used to offer these flowers to the Buddhas for it gives off a strong good smelling aroma.................

This year i took care of the fertilisers as 2 months before, i gave some flowering fertilizers to the plant. This plant needed to be watered daily of else the leaves will wilt a bit under the hot sun.........it shld also not have to much leaves as no flowers will bloom. This year the leaves are at the edge of the stems.....&nearly all stems have flowers/buds on it........& now after few weeks, it is blooming fully.......

Something like Jasmine but not as jasmine flower is white while this is a bit greenish white......Jasmine is a plant while this plant is a bit like a little creeping tree with stems............

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.