Author: susansusan

daily of Feb [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-2-27 21:41:45 |Display all floors

Ok

Still several parag can't post, don't know why, forget it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-28 11:45:14 |Display all floors
Thursday, February 28, 2008
I came to work, study and sleep regularly yesterday, it was a normal day and a happy moment. At night, for the first time of this year, I was patient and studied for three hours, to renew my lesson and to do some excise. I felt it was a full day and a wonderful day.
Before I went to bed, I accessed into Internet and I entered my QQ blog, I found he visited my BLOG yesterday, I was a bit unhappy and that reminded me the moment when we were together. Still can’t understand why he did this to me. And I know that in this world, the things I didn’t understand is too much, so I put it away. I am trying to forget it.
It is a memory in my life, it doesn’t matter it is a good memory or a bad memory, but it did happened in my life. Friends said:” several failed love affair is a great help in the future.” Maybe it is true.
I was planning to go out at weekend this week, and I don’t know where to go, maybe I will visit my friend in Guangzhou, she has been in pregnancy since last year but I visited her only once.
I remembered one guy that played an important role in my life. The one that ten years older than me and acted as my brother. The one that helped me when I was down or hurt. But I can’t never meet him again in my life. I lost his contact for several years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-28 15:49:08 |Display all floors
Are you going to continue blind date,Susan? I think you really lead a fullfilling life,you do your work ,study,and cook yourself dishes in everyday life;in weekend,you can go for a date.You emotional world is also colorful .You have so much complcated feelings about different people,towards your boss,your ex-bf,your colleagues,and your firends etc.I should say you are a sensitive girl who can sense every detail and trivial matter of life.Somtime I feel the life is boring and uninteresting,but when I read your story,I 'm much absorbed in your life experience and again feel the wonderful life as it is.On weekend,I find myself  have nothing to do but sleep till noon ,read some books and watch TV.Maybe I should follow your footsteps and should go for a blind date I heard that it's very profitble to export furniture  in Guangdong Province,and the salary is quite high for export trade sales if  s/he do a good job. I can't imagine the time goes by so fast that it soon reach the end of this week,these days I 'm numb about  time. How I spend my weekend,I wonder

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-28 16:54:04 |Display all floors
Long time not see! Susan, it seems that you are busy for dating! Hehe, good things! I get pregnancy for nearly three months, and I feel very uncomfortable, so I come here seldom in this period. I have read your stories, and I would like to tell you that all the guys you met are not suitable for you or not match with you. You have received higher education, and your thought is more colorful. But those guys are still of very old, tranditional mind, and narrow-minded. You should find more excellent people. Before I get merried, I have told myself that if I can not find the suitable people, I will keep alone. If we marry the wrong man, all the life will be ruined, even worse than single life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-28 17:03:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by aiping at 2008-2-28 16:54
Long time not see! Susan, it seems that you are busy for dating! Hehe, good things! I get pregnancy for nearly three months, and I feel very uncomfortable, so I come here seldom in this period. I h ...

You should find more excellent people - SMART choice
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-28 23:10:10 |Display all floors

28FEB 2008

Originally posted by susansusan at 2008-2-27 21:39
Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Somebody in the office said one of the other departments one of the colleagues was robbed at the door of the factory at night, there are several villains caught the  ...

I have ever heard it also.and it look so terrible.it's dangerous to some one who walk alone when it's so dark.

i had saw something good yestoday that i want to share to all of you.i wish it does a  bit of availability to you.
the article i had saw said it is helpful to some one to wear a brightly color  clothing .this can make some one feeling so fine.
different color represent different mood,and  each color is said to have it's own healing power.red makes some one feel energetic,
yellow bright,blue thoughtful,orange happy,green peaceful,white accommodating,brow good at learning new things,pink romantic,
purple easy to fall in love and black safel.
tk

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-29 09:27:12 |Display all floors
Friday, February 29, 2008
I got a full day yesterday, I worked for most of the time at the morning and also kept on working for the whole afternoon, I hardly have any spare time for surfing online. I like a lot of work to do and so I don’t have much time for thinking the stupid stuff around me.
I remembered I set up my resolution at the first day of this year that is two earn more money, keep on studying and working; I should get more knowledge and pass more examination. Nowadays, study is more important and then working and finding another part is in the number third. My friend also suggested me that I put study at the first, and then work, and love. I know his suggestion is quite true and it is real. I lost my way at the beginning of Spring festival it just because that too many things related love that happened to me at the same time, and now it is fully recovered and I should move forward.
Last night, I watched TV online for the whole night, it was English version and it helps me for listening English, the name of the TV is “ prison break”. I have watched the season one and season two last night and now season third came out but as I was occupied with love affair and so I didn’t watch it till now, I admired the intelligent of the hero: Michael. He is so smart and handsome. But the season third is not as attractive as season one an season two.
While watching TV, I received messages from one classmate, he said he has resigned and now finding a new job, but after one week he can’t find a suitable job and he thinks he is kind of failure. I remembered that at the past, when I finished my evening school and looked for a job as a typist, I spent half a year to find it but a very bad job which I worked for less than three months, but it helps me the way to office lady as I got experience and I can get a job easily after that.
It isn’t difficult to find a job, but it is difficult to find a suitable and well-paid job, I am pity because he is only finished middle school and didn’t have higher education, and so it gets harder for him to find a job. Why we are at such a bad situation and our life starts with that status? The world is so unfair.
I comforted him and gave him confidence, I know he can find a job very soon, he is experienced in making plastic mould and that is a high-paid industry, it just the matter of time.
I got a call from another classmate too, I said:” don’t call me again at 10.30pm.” he replied:” you are sleep so early but you re not fat, where is nourishment gone?”
I read the message and lost interest in replying it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.