Author: susansusan

daily of Feb [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-2-26 16:09:59 |Display all floors

25-2

At 3pm I went back, it wasn’t a pleasant journey, as my head was uncomfortable; I felt pain in my eye too. I slept two hours on the bus and have not seat, I was tired and down.

I went back to Gaoming, I bought food, a pair of shoes, and I bought another flower, I was in bad luck when I took the motor and back to my dorm, my broke my raincost and not luck for me. I need to buy another one.

I arrived at my room at 7pm, I was tired, I cooked for myself and washed myself, and I turned back to pleasant condition, and so I came online and chatted with some friends.

I chatted with the boss of another factory, she said:’ We are going to move to the place that next to your factory.” I was a bit uneasy for her remark, her factory was built two years ago and grow so quickly, how nice if I have my own factory in the future, Oh, it is a dream!

Still bad luck that I have a nightmare last night, I slept and I heard somebody said:” don’t say out, girl.” And then seized me and I tried and cried out, and then I realized it was a dream only. I slept long for the whole night, about 10 hours, still unwilling to get up this morning.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-26 22:12:04 |Display all floors

26FEB

it look so sad.i am sorry to hear that.but must to say,i have not feeling about it.that's looking so surprise.on fact,i don't not what is love because i have not any experience about love.that's sound such a unimagine thing .i just want to that you should more happy than me.you have loving at least .but

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-27 09:57:48 |Display all floors

wennyboy

I am not sad at all today, outside, it is beautiful sunshine, isn't it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-27 10:00:46 |Display all floors

Again

Again I can't post it, what is wrong with that?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-27 10:57:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2008-2-27 10:00
Again I can't post it, what is wrong with that?

but i can read why you can't post

Is yr post too long???

Post long ones in two or three parts.................
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-27 15:43:23 |Display all floors
I'm so interesting in your blind dating experience,Susan;I wonder how and why that man behave so abnormally,I think  a man who dates a girl should bear in mind the common knowledge.That is the boy should be positive and active no matter the boy is reserved or not,The boy should be polite and keep the talk atmosphere warm and alive ,after dinner it's the boy's duty to pay the bill during blind dating..And be considerate to the girl by doing so it may win over the girl's favor .Haha,I can't imagine nowadays such kind of shy boy still exist in the society,I consider I myself is also an introverted guy,but I can't reach his extent ,That's really funny.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-27 21:35:46 |Display all floors

27FEB 2008

oh.i think that i make a mistake .i have thought  that you must be hurt.bu now ,you look such rather a stronge  than a weak female.
i think that maybe my thought is staying at 90's.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.