Author: susansusan

daily of Feb [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-2-20 11:20:33 |Display all floors

caringhk

hahaha, you are so funny and humour

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-20 11:21:26 |Display all floors
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Yesterday was also a wonderful day, and I was happy with that.
At the morning, I felt I was tired and I didn’t get up and buy foods, instead, I stayed on my bed till working hour and I did the whole day work, it was a busy day and I dealt with many problem.
After work, the sales department went out for dinner and so did I. the food is delicious and for the whole dinner, I was happy with chatting and eating. After that we went back and I received a message from him, he said:” she will go back to her hometown after two days, and I will give you answer definitely.” I was sick by his answer and so I didn’t reply his message.
I washed myself and lied on my bed, at that time one friend called me and we chatted for one hour, I knew that he loves me and he asked for it three years ago, but I refused him. At Spring Festival we met as we are from the same hometown.
He said if I have time, we may go out for play tomorrow night, but I have to work and so I refused. However we have a wonderful chat and after that I slept quietly and peacefully.
I didn’t think too much yesterday and I am sure I will have a wonderful day today!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-20 11:25:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2008-2-20 11:20
hahaha, you are so funny and humour

YES Ms Xia'o Hua................xiang ni hao xia'o......

Tomorrow is Last day for Chun Jie..........Is also Lantern day, a good timeing going out for yooung boys & girls to meet............Hope many are the lucky ones
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-21 08:55:08 |Display all floors

caringhk

Tonight I am going out with sales department for dinner, I should enjoy it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-21 08:56:08 |Display all floors
Thursday, February 21, 2008
One ugly thing happened on me this morning; I was so angry and as girl, please take care of you.
I went to the supermarket and bought food, I was in a hurry as I got up quite late, so before I spent half an hour for the whole buying from going to coming back.
This morning, I took the food and returned back, I was alone, and that isn’t any other on the way. I found somebody was riding bicycle and caught me. I didn’t pay attention to him. but he stopped and returned back in front of me, I saw the large penis. I was so angry and I can’t understand why he did this to me. I am a girl and I am pure, and he is such a ugly man.
However I passed him quickly, I didn’t say anything nor even look at him. I felt disgusting, so many sick person in this world.
I told my friend that I am looking for a boyfriend and I told her my profile but I knew nothing about him, I agreed to come to meet him at Sunday, and I sent my photo to him. the photo is clear and it is a full pictures. However as it was taken from a long distance, and so my face can’t be showed clearly.
Yesterday, the friend asked me do I have the clear photo of my face, I told her that I don’t have. She said:’ the boy wants to see my face before decide whether to go to the blind date.” Suddenly I lost interest in the blind date too, as he cares so much in externality but not internality. I am not a ugly girl, my face is not flecks, not strain, it is a health and perfect face. I am not joking and I am telling the true. But when I heard the boy required it and I know that he isn’t the kind of boy I am looking for.
At Spring Festival, I told a boy that I love him and as he heard that, he escaped from me and didn’t say yes or not. Again it shows that he isn’t the kind of boy I am looking for, as he should face the reality and tell me his feeling about me. It is a craven that he escaped from it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-21 10:36:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2008-2-21 08:56
Thursday, February 21, 2008
One ugly thing happened on me this morning; I was so angry and as girl, please take care of you.
I went to the supermarket and bought food, I was in a hurry as I got u ...

You shld have uttered Amitoufo & you may not meet such type of peole in future...............................

Yeah that man mind became haywire..............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-21 10:37:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2008-2-21 08:55
Tonight I am going out with sales department for dinner, I should enjoy it.

i wish you do & hope next years sales hits over the roof...................

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.