Author: gotohell

India, China will be growth engines: Indian PM [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-7 10:14:51 |Display all floors
Raymond,

What's funny about this is that you are trying to turn a discussion about macro factors in the Chinese and Indian economies into a discussion about how I'm doing personally.

When are you going to get back to the actual topic: China, India and growth in the developing world? Seriously, dude, just be quiet, you don't even know what you're talking about and these little side trails about what you presume other people's personal life to be are totally off topic.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-7 11:14:31 |Display all floors
interesting:

Why don’t you re-read this thread?  I’ve already made my comments about China and India’s economy.  It’s you who sidetracked this thread, trying to make it personal.  

You are just a poor pathetic college boy, not savvy enough to pay for college, and full of excuses.  That’s why I’m not surprised you were flat broke.  And you want to challenge me about finance and economic topics, when you were not smart and creative enough to figure out how to pay for college.  Pay for college is a simple challenge.  Imagine when you grow up and need to face even greater challenges, like learning how to support a family.  Sad Indeed!     

Pestering me will not change your sad financial state.  I didn’t sidetrack this thread, you did!
Learn, as if your life will never end!

Live, as if your life will end today!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-7 13:50:53 |Display all floors
Yeah, Raymond, go backtrack.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-10 11:00:40 |Display all floors
interesting:

It’s not backtracking.  It’s reviewing your stupidity.  You are poor because you were not smart enough to qualify for scholarships, not creative enough to use internships to build relationships that you could leverage into money making opportunities, and no employer saw enough potential in you to invest in your education via tuition reimbursement.  Sad Indeed!  What excuses will you use when you have greater challenges ahead, especially when you failed to handle such a small challenge like college cost?     

Next time, don’t sidetrack a thread to reveal more of your ignorance!  All the readers can see I answered the topic of this thread – India and China.  You were just been a pathetic pest, reinforcing how you became flat broke, that sidetracked this thread.

et al:

“You can make excuses, or you can make progress, but you cannot make both”.  Schreiber chose to make excuses and that is a reason he was flat broke.  He is the epitome of what not to do.  If you are a college student, don’t copy Schreiber’s excuses, since excuses get you nowhere.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-10 14:59:54 |Display all floors

Reply #53 raymondusa's post

what happen?  Raymond?

why the sudden increase in personal attack post?

I kinda like your post.....

but you gotta accept critism!

Green Dragon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-10 15:19:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2008-3-10 14:59
what happen?  Raymond?

why the sudden increase in personal attack post?

I kinda like your post.....

but you gotta accept critism!

Green Dragon
Game Master

the answer is WITHOUT China/India, the world economy already collaspes as the Amerikan cannot even take care of themselves...they got no HUMAN capital
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-11 10:25:54 |Display all floors
greendragon:

I appreciate that you kinda like my post, since we have respectfully disagreed before.  

I accept constructive criticism from people I respect.  For example, if criticism was coming from my mentors, who have been there, done that, and have achieved success many times greater than me, then I humbly accept their constructive criticism because they have earned the respect from me to do just that.  However, when it is coming from Schreiber, I question the temerity of someone like Schreiber to criticize and pester me, when he has clearly shown not only that he has accomplished far less than me, but reinforce how much he doesn’t understand about the real business world.  He is the epitome of someone who should humbly listen more, since he needs all the help he can get to change his financial state.  

Re-read this thread from the beginning.  I stayed on point, and answered the thread with my comments on China and India on #9.  It’s Schreiber who chose to make it personal, starting with #10.  If he wants to stay on thread, and not make it personal, then don’t be a hypocrite and start with personal comments on #10.  If he kept it to comments about China and India, and not resort to personal comments, there would be no need for the ensuing exchanges between us.   The choice is his, since I take no prisoners, when someone makes personal comments against me.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.