Author: gotohell

Why are Asians so Smart? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-2-10 20:40:26 |Display all floors

Re: gotohell

WOW ! Tell us what you really think !

You would have better luck if you made more valid comparisons. You may be asked where the 'smarts' are seen in your example countries (India, China, etc.), or i suppose you will blame dated living and society on the west. Can you enlighten us as to how these countries have not been able to use their 'smarts' in their own countries for the last 500 years?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-11 06:50:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by oliver01 at 2008-2-10 20:40
WOW ! Tell us what you really think !

Can you enlighten us as to how these countries have not been able to use their 'smarts' in their own countries for the last 500 years?  

Didn't you read your history books?
Oh, I forgot, the western historians have hidden their atrocities, genocides, exterminations, rapes and holocausts from you.

Don't you know about western imperialism and colonisation where people from all over the world had their countries stolen and hijacked and prevented from making progress.
In fact, like Iraq, their countries were so devastated by the British Empire that they were put back by hundreds of years.

China and India were progressive countries and if left alone might be about 500 years more advanced than they are now.
At that time none of their citizens wanted to go to other countries!
At that time it was westerners that wanted to go to China and India e.g. Columbus, Marco Polo, etc.

So, what do you think of that?

[ Last edited by gotohell at 2008-2-11 06:52 AM ]
You will reap what you sow!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-11 07:12:22 |Display all floors

# 25 - blueskies88

Wellllllllll ... we Imperialistic pigs have run your long-pork coward into his cave and his pals have to resort to cowardly acts of using innocent mentally ill as walking bombs to kill innocent Muslim people, because the Pakistanis are nothing but a bunch of whussies.

Is that about what you were looking for there, pig skin?

No, you are wrong. Infact, those innocent mantally ill guys acting as walking bomb are found and trained by your great intelligence agencies. Perhaps, this the biggest success of the life of you americans
Hahaha!

Come-on there dude, I am just waitin' to tear into you!

Cowards have a tenancy to stick together and attack en mass!

I got your hungry blind ignorant hate down!

Go ahead and vent on me, I am an American! I am not in favor of Israel! I am not in favor of being anywhere in the Middle East, but you don't know that, do you? You only know your vile eagerness to terrorize the innocent in the name of your Allah

The best your eduction system can teach you is this:lolIsn't iit?

Shame on you and shame on your education system.. When you left with no logic, you start bashing over others.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-11 07:14:24 |Display all floors

# 29

Yes, I've read quite a few research reports and findings before, it's saying Asians are more evolved, written by Westers not by Asians.

Perhaps, report written by westerns leaked out by some "black" white guy and reported here

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-11 07:24:39 |Display all floors
Paper and Printing and imperial examinations were invented by Chinese, the 'blueprint' of all education and mass media.
You will reap what you sow!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-11 11:47:40 |Display all floors
"Don't you know about western imperialism and colonisation where people from all over the world had their countries stolen and hijacked and prevented from making progress."

So the stupid whites met the much smarter, progressive non-whites, who were responsible for most of the inventions in the world, and moreover on their own territory (so the number of nonwhites would always be much higher than the number of whites, who had to get there on boats) and.. won?  How did that happen then?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-11 11:49:36 |Display all floors

Deceit. Dishonor. False Pretenses.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.