Author: gotohell

Fat Obese Americans are Facing Problems [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-7-4 13:27:17 |Display all floors
Buddy...  whats your point?  here are a few stats for you to stick down your throat... or... well... wherever you want to put them...  Seems like the Middle east has a larger problem than the United states.... seems like sand and Camel is fattier than Burger King and McDonald's....

ADULT OBESE POPULATION
Nauru 78.5%
Tonga 56.0%
Saudi Arabia 35.6%
United Arab Emirates 33.7%
United States 32.2%
Bahrain 28.9%
Kuwait 28.8%
Seychelles 25.1%
Seychelles 25.1%
United Kingdom 24.2%

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-4 13:56:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by biscuit71 at 2009-7-4 13:27
Buddy...  whats your point?  here are a few stats for you to stick down your throat... or... well... wherever you want to put them...  Seems like the Middle east has a larger problem than the Unite ...

I doubt that the stats shown is accurate,
Australia is not even in the list,
moreover, anyone who's been to UK & USA
would know that the percentage of obesity in these 2 countries
is far higher than what's stated here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-4 20:44:13 |Display all floors
well, i can not say about Australia or England, but i know that in the Middle east,there is a large percentage of fat women.  I can also say about the USA... Granted, there is an exploding problem with overweight people here, but the percentages are skewed... the far south has a much higher percentage of fat people over the north... i would love to see where the numbers are coming from.  I assume that you have been to the USA and the other countries listed and can confirm that the percentages are inaccurate?  i seriously doubt that the percentages are higher than they say... 32% is a HUGE amount of people.....  NOBODY i know is obese....  and i know alot of people... maybe it is just the area i am in

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-9 07:12:36 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-9 08:12:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jordan_c_fan at 2009-7-8 18:12
Those Obese Americans certainly have face problems.  Their double chins, fat cheeks and fat face are too fat and ugly which are all face problems.    Ag ...

I always thought round chubby faces were considered cute in Asia....... I will have to cancel my plans to visit now .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-1 20:54:25 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-1 21:08:37 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.