Views: 41085|Replies: 212

Do you accept that AA paying, is it popular or parsimonious? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-2-1 10:14:54 |Display all floors
time past so quickly, it's near to chinese traditional festival: spring festival...and seems more and more depts try to organize a dine together,since there no budget for the company, so , some depts call on all colleagues to "donate" some money (50 -100 yuan) to complete that gathering...

and I heard many complaints for that...seems many people can not accept that style for everyone need to pay for the meal...(or maybe they only wanna eat others?)...

my dept also face that fact...but I insist to pay it all for myself...(and lucky that there only 10-20 people here...otherwise I will bankrupt) ...

-----------------------
AA: American /European saying: let go dutch;
AA: hongkonger saying: all apart;
AA: chinese saying: Algebraic Average

seems now AA paying is more and more popular in china...but there still many people also think which is not fit for chinese culture...it's parsimonious...

how do you think for that?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-1 10:38:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2008-2-1 10:14
time past so quickly, it's near to chinese traditional festival: spring festival...and seems more and more depts try to organize a dine together,since there no budget for the company, so , some dep ...

It's popular now,at least among our student communities, for one could not afford the big amount of money for the activity or meal by himself/herself...... Mostly,  everyone of us  handles in some money when it comes to organizing a party or get-together....  But sometimes we don't ask the girls to take out some money if only one or two girls are available on those occasions.....

Of course there're exceptions... You need to pay the whole bill  for your birthday party or when you hold a party to celebrate your success,etc....
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-1 10:42:28 |Display all floors
it is acceptable to me. Actually we go dutch every time I hang out with my friends unless it was said beforehand that someone is going to give us a treat. :):)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-1 11:37:32 |Display all floors
time past so quickly, it's near to chinese traditional festival: spring festival...and seems more and more depts try to organize a dine together,since there no budget for the company, so , some dep ...

How is ShenZhen doing? LOL ...Go home for new year?

Anyway, back to your post, I much prefer pay for everyone unless someone insistes pay for mine.
:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-1 12:36:37 |Display all floors
It 's very very acceptable,for it's just suitable for our nowadays society.The age of paying a large amount of money you accumculated from every-day work for your so-called close friends has dininished and is gradually becoming dim in the distance.Today, that people would rather to pay for himself but not others is not a kind of selfishness but a thoughtful and absolute choice to keep the relationship which is much easy to spit up.It is the tide, or the growing tendency of our society .so one can keep it out.
·°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴° summer whisper·°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-1 13:00:45 |Display all floors

Big lauban pays all bills

Small lauban pays partially

the rest pays for self............
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-1 13:43:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinesequeen at 2008-2-1 11:37

How is ShenZhen doing? LOL ...Go home for new year?

Anyway, back to your post, I much prefer pay for everyone unless someone insistes pay for mine.
:)

hehe...

queen, seems can not go back home now...for that terrible snow...and I am used to look shenzhen as my hometown...so, another common festival will come...

I admire for your attitude, just as me, I prefer to pay for all, too...of course, should pay for that good friends..." Li shang wang lai"...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.