Views: 13915|Replies: 49

What percentage of your income do you spend each month? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-25 10:29:30 |Display all floors
A new phrases has been created in China: Yue Guang Zu, which refers to a person, mainly the young, who spends all his/her earnings each month. That is sharp contrast to his/her parents who prefer savings to spending.

Are you a Yue Guang Zu?
Single choice vote, There are a total of 0 people participating in the poll
45.16% (14)
12.90% (4)
0.00% (0)
9.68% (3)
32.26% (10)
Your current user group has no poll permission

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-25 10:43:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinadaily at 2008-1-25 10:29
A new phrases has been created in China: Yue Guang Zu, which refers to a person, mainly the young, who spends all his/her earnings each month. That is sharp contrast to his/her parents who prefer s ...

I spend most of my income per month....:'(:'(

Less is saved:'(:'(:'(

There is a new phrase now....Ban Yue Guang........, which means those who spend all their monthly incomes in half month.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-25 12:37:38 |Display all floors
I spend approx' 80% or so, you know, bills, food, phone, beer, entertainment etc and Visas etc. Impossible to save really, on this income. In Guangzhou, I earned triple what I earn now, spent the same as what I earn now, without frills like bars etc (the missus wouldn't let me), and saved the rest.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-26 00:19:52 |Display all floors
I'm like kiwi - though we already knew that from another thread where I said how some of of foreigners are poor average folks just like everyone else.
I spend most of my income on rent, bills, food, transportation, phone/internet, visas, and some small entertainment or on my son.

I don't buy expensive clothes or other things.
I don't have a car.

Besides rent and bills, the most expensive thing I buy shopping is some expensive food for my son (meat, cheese, chocolate, some western snacks) and I let him choose a western-style restaurant once a week so he doesn't go crazy like a caged lion. He doesn't like chinese food.

If it was just me I'd live a lot cheaper.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-26 01:28:16 |Display all floors
Spends most of the money on bills, transportation, and stupid sports club, which cost an arm and a leg.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-26 22:32:10 |Display all floors

> 80%

well i am low paid guy. so all my income gone, well before i get the pay of next month.

Nice to see few have to spend only 40%.

and what is reading access 20%. I saw with one pole below this one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-26 22:39:58 |Display all floors
can anyone tell me plz how I will start my own essay here. I notice that many posters have their own essays in the forum

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.