Views: 5383|Replies: 22

What's your 5 years plan ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-21 23:43:46 |Display all floors
I never think about that question till at the end of 2007, My foreigner boss was chatting with me, then he asked " What's your 5 years plan ?"  I don't know how to reply him..to be frankly, i never think about this before..

and I made my 5 years plan at the beginning in 2008. that's is to earn eought money then go to abroad to study !  

What's yours ? maybe we can come back after 5 years to this topic..to check if it comes true ..hehe..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-22 00:04:11 |Display all floors
That's a mid tear of target in management point of view.  I'm also not think about it before my marrige.  But now, Grow up a bady, house, car are must think about how to award from your rest of life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-22 00:59:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tallboy at 2008-1-22 00:04
That's a mid tear of target in management point of view.  I'm also not think about it before my marrige.  But now, Grow up a bady, house, car are must think about how to award from your rest of life.

that's right..the pressure let us to hold our aim and dream.. after we achieve it ..all the happies will come to us..it 's worth to work hard..right..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-22 10:16:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 246810 at 2008-1-21 23:43
I never think about that question till at the end of 2007, My foreigner boss was chatting with me, then he asked " What's your 5 years plan ?"  I don't know how to reply him..to be frankl ...

It's such a long-time plan.... As a student, I usually make plan at the beginning of each semester...
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-22 11:57:59 |Display all floors
i also want  go aboard  to futher study , but don't  have enough money , and my english is not well, so my plan is study english everydayk , if someday i have money , i will immediately go , the road is tough for me , i wish  246810    will fulfill his plan ,  yes  i think you will , and me to , lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-22 12:01:01 |Display all floors
In the west we talk about a 5 or 10 year plan too, even as students. A teacher once assigned this as a homework assignment. We had to think about it for a week, then write where we wanted to be (what kind of life we wanted, etc) in 10 years, then where we should be in 5 years to get there, then a one-year plan; what should we have accomplished one year from now to stay on our path. Then, in discussion in class, we talked about what we should be doing now, every day, to make sure that 1yr plan comes true. Of course because we were students, it mostly involved "we should do all our homework and get the best grades we can..." LOL

I think it was all a plot to get us to do our homework.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-22 14:18:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by itsnotme at 2008-1-22 12:01
In the west we talk about a 5 or 10 year plan too, even as students. A teacher once assigned this as a homework assignment. We had to think about it for a week, then write where we wanted to be (wh ...

That's similar to talk about dreams or ideals in the future when we could even brag.... You also need to accomplish the short-term plan first....
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.