Author: holly666

holly's diary [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-6 14:35:26 |Display all floors
How old is your daughter? If only she can understand that a lot of things in life, we have to depend on ourselves. But cannot deny the intense pressure and stress she felt from the competition. Important to tell her to learn to relax and to enjoy what she is doing.
[url=http://www.symphonyoflove.net/blog]Symphony of Love[/url]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-6 15:58:32 |Display all floors
Tuesday, May 6, 2008, fine

Thank you all. She has relaxed a lot. Today, she told me she got 105 scores in the math examination. In addition, she said: "The good hint of language has much mysterious power."

BTW, she's studying in Grade 3, Senior and preparing for the college-entrance examinations.

[ Last edited by holly666 at 2008-5-6 04:01 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-7 13:02:32 |Display all floors
hi,holly666:
    i've been reading your daily for nearly one year.you're very good at english.but i'm an english learning beginner. would you help me.could i connect with you and how to do that.  thanks!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-8 22:33:59 |Display all floors
Thursday, May 8, 2008, fine
Life is colourful. I used to hustle between office and home in Beijing every day, expecting to work well and take good care of my family. Tired as I was, I was still in good spirits. I was used to it.

Now back home in Sichuan, my work is preparing three meals for my daughter. Though it doesn't take much time, it's not easy to do well because I don't want to serve her the same dish every meal. I use my head to buy various food or vegetables for fear that she might lose appetite. If she doesn't like what I cook, I will feel depressed, otherwise, I will be happy. Every time she eats all up, I will feel more pleasant than her as if I was a student who is praised by the teacher.

Having finished my work every day, I have much time left. So I go to pratise yoga, surf internet, teach students or play cards and ma-jhong. Life is simple and easy here. I'm also used to it now and enjoy it.

sxtony, my skype: holly6661@skype.com. Thank you for your care. I'd like to study English together with you.

[ Last edited by holly666 at 2008-5-9 04:13 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-9 08:07:27 |Display all floors
"Compared with its bright neighbours, it appears smaller and less attractive. But it blooms as well, and never gives up"

so nice the sentence! It just like the life of us,we may not excellent as others,but we should not give up,we can blooms and emit the fragrance of ourselfs'.

am i right

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-12 12:33:48 |Display all floors
holly666, i haven't skype address. do u have another way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-12 13:35:21 |Display all floors
Sorry, sxtony, I haven't. You can download skype and apply for a new account. It's very easy.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.