Author: holly666

holly's diary [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-8 17:46:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by holly666 at 2008-4-8 17:02
Yesterday evening I open my diary, I was pleasant to find that I had become a Junior Member, but I'm wondering why and what's the standard of being such a member. How can I grow to be a Senior Memb ...

at 2000 points = Senoir member

6000 pts = Super......

as for me you already know the answer
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-9 16:02:56 |Display all floors
Thank you, caringhk. I'd like to head toward them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-9 16:33:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by holly666 at 2008-4-9 16:02
Thank you, caringhk. I'd like to head toward them.

You will.......u can post short stories or comes in Parts like 1,2,3 to be faster......

Here, i saw Adeley already reached Super M few days ago....& my friend RR reached last week......& many more

Great you keep up......as we all love the club
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-9 16:47:37 |Display all floors
Why caring is so free,every day? and mad with posting posts here and there almost evrywhere .kidding,no offence I do agree that quality is more important than quantity regarding the posts

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-15 21:41:59 |Display all floors
Another week has passed when I come here and figure out the date. This week my hubby has come back and gone back to Beijing again. I can't help thinking how fast the modern traffic tools are while I'm angry at the present govern. They close their eyes to what they do and to the pain of the local people. They never care what pain and what waste they make to us, ordinary peopl at the bottom. When can they really serve the people as they speak every day???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-15 21:44:20 |Display all floors
It's awful that our posts are examined again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-17 20:33:08 |Display all floors
Thursday, April 17, 2008, cloudy

Just now I cooked some fish, exactly speaking, cod, and sent it to my daughter. She enjoyed it so much that I couldn't help flying high. The quarrel with my husband and the worries about my daughter's future both seem to have passed away. Haha, I'd like to cook more delicious food for her to make her happy.

[ Last edited by holly666 at 2008-4-18 04:47 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.