Author: holly666

holly's diary [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-26 17:17:54 |Display all floors
Oh, my god, I didn't write any diaries for somtimes.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-26 17:22:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by holly666 at 2008-3-26 16:54
Wednesday, March 26, 2007, fine

Today is another sunshine day and also the birthday of one Goddess of Buddism. Feeling very ease, I went to a temple near my home with my brother-in-law, two sist ...

today is birthday of Guan Yin Pusa she is assitant to Amitoufo.......:).....Guan Yin appeals to more women....as she hears their cries from afar.....

Guan Yin has 3 celebrations date on the 19th of 2nd, 6th & 9th month of chinese calendar.....

for yr info
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-28 11:49:50 |Display all floors
The life in Sichuan is cozy,comfortable;they spend most time a day enjoying themselves.The life rythem is slow there,ppl can drink tea,chat with friends in inn,play Majiong with friends,and enjoy delicious sichuan food,especially sichuan hot pot,mouth-watering .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-28 18:05:39 |Display all floors
Friday, March 28, 2007, cloudy

I think I can adapt myself to any conditions, whether cozy or hard, because I have experienced the hard time of my childhood.

In the past twenty years, I have worked hard and taken care of my family. Every day I was busy, but felt spiritious and seldom fell ill. Now I stop working only to care for my daughter, thus I have a lot of spare time. How can I spend it? As I don't want to sleep much, or linger the time. I begin to learn yoga. Every morning after my daughter's leaving, I went back to bed to sleep another two hours, then get up, eat something, and start out for the yoga center around ten. At 10:30, we follow the coach to practise yoga for one hour, which is only for women. Its aim is to stretch out and soften one's body as one can. Hardly had I begun practising when I fell in love with it. It wakes my consciousness of pursuing beauty. Besides, it makes me feel relax, comfortable and engergetic. For the most part, I'm sure I can keep fit in this way. By the way, if you guys have time, you'd better have a try. Surely it will do good to you, especially one who sits before the computer all day long.

I've been getting used to my living condition now. I enjoy it. It's lucky for me to stop and have a rest on my long life journey.

[ Last edited by holly666 at 2008-3-28 06:06 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-2 14:39:39 |Display all floors
Does yoga suit a man,I doubt it;I think it teribble to fold my body and my limbs  in diferent angles and directions,maybe it's good for women to shape her figure,but not for an adult man ;today I phoned one of my colleague's customers to confirm invoice title,I thought he was a Chinese,however when the call got through,an English spoken voice came to me,I suddenly became nervous and have no conscious what I 've talked to him;When I got ready for calling a foreigner,I can make it;but when all in a sudden came  the foreiner's call,I mostly behave very nervously.Maybe,I'm not cofident in my spoken,and didn't often talk to foreign customers  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-7 23:21:07 |Display all floors
Hi, xunhuan, I'm sure it's suitable for everyone because I saw the picture of an old man folding into "a small ball". He is reported to practise yoga at 65. Now he's as soft as a baby over 70. Practising it for some time, I think it's more suitable for men, especially for those who sit all day long at desk, because it's good to their health, and it's convenient for people to practise.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-8 17:02:38 |Display all floors
Yesterday evening I open my diary, I was pleasant to find that I had become a Junior Member, but I'm wondering why and what's the standard of being such a member. How can I grow to be a Senior Member?

These days I have many trifles to tell you, but I always feel no time to spare. The shortage of perseverence keeps me busy with something unexpected. To be frank, I know that's the long distance between me and those who learns English very well. Sigh.

[ Last edited by holly666 at 2008-4-8 05:08 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.