Views: 24529|Replies: 71

Some complaint on work [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-19 19:26:14 |Display all floors
I go back home just now , unfortunately , I must go to work every Saturday

Today's morning my boss ask me whether I have been sent out the customer's samples, actually I hated that my custom always ask for any sample and pick on them again and again, and almost never place order on these new design.

why I hated make samples? sine if we need make samples that we must followed every working procedure,or else you don't want to see the samples ok on time , and never heard the wokshop's leader said:"your samples should be no problem by us" instead of this words were "Why sales always place make sample order rather than old reversion, why sales always design so complex product?" I have no word to reply her question.

I can't understand why they always complain sales,our effort just for our company, custom not sales' custom .

I discover I always can't control my emotion...

[ Last edited by claregreen8 at 2008-1-19 08:37 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-19 21:33:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by claregreen8 at 2008-1-19 19:26
I go back home just now , unfortunately , I must go to work every Saturday

Today's morning my boss ask me whether I have been sent out the customer's samples, actually I hated that my custom  ...

Many of us complain our daily life or routine work due to  low payment, tediousness,relationship,etc. Foremost, we need to change our attitudes and try to adapt ourselves to it.. When we like one occupation and compromise some petty matters, less complaints may incur...

Just curious. Why do you need to work on every saturday? Do you get double payment for your work on saturday ?
Best wishes..:)
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-20 14:22:53 |Display all floors

Coming from another side

As the boss it's hard to motivate workers because their salary is low.  The low wages is not my fault because I am not making the kind of money. There are many times I want to give up on my business because doing business in China is so corrupted.  I wish the workers can see it my my point of view.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-20 22:10:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2008-1-19 21:33

Many of us complain our daily life or routine work due to  low payment, tediousness,relationship,etc. Foremost, we need to change our attitudes and try to adapt ourselves to it.. When we like o ...

Hey robertcheng ,

Thank you for your kindly advice :)

My major work it sales , what is custome service , arrange shipping schedule , product's quality control etc. .

As our custome come from overseas so we must work on every Saturday , or else custome's e-mail could not get deal with or response , also it's my duty and didn't got double salary althought work on saturday .

I hope that my reply do not drive you confused:)

[ Last edited by claregreen8 at 2008-1-20 10:30 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-20 22:40:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinaimport at 2008-1-20 14:22
As the boss it's hard to motivate workers because their salary is low.  The low wages is not my fault because I am not making the kind of money. There are many times I want to give up on my busines ...

HI chinaimport ,

Why do you said that "China is so corrupted"? Now your business envolve don't very well ?

Lucky dog :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-20 23:17:01 |Display all floors
Wow,wow, Happy Sunday Happy Sunday

[ Last edited by claregreen8 at 2008-1-23 11:34 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-21 11:13:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by claregreen8 at 2008-1-20 22:40

HI chinaimport ,

Why do you said that "China is so corrupted"? Now your business envolve don't very well ?

Lucky dog :)

To get business done you have to spend money up front and money buying local "friends". That is the fact of business in China. So if you throw 1 million yuan into your business you need 2 million buying "friends". Without them you business will be nothing.  I don't think I need to explain any further.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.