Views: 18372|Replies: 43

Dont be cheated by guys! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-17 14:28:04 |Display all floors
Life in China
I love English and love to communicate with foreigners. So that I can improve my English and know more about the world. As is known to all, there is cultural difference between Chinese and foreigners, especially about love.

Some of my friends tell me that their friends are cheated by Chinese girlfriends. The Chinese girl only wanna make money from them as gfs. One told me story: one of his friends met a Chinese girl and they kept well with each other. Their relationship lasted for a period and they decided to marry. One day, the boy found the girl disappeared with his $4000 when he went out……..I am sure such girls exist. There are good and bad people everywhere, of course including China.

On the other side, Chinese girls must be careful about their relationship with foreigners. Maybe u have read that most foreigners who come to China cant find job while they can get high salary in China easily. So don’t think all the foreigners are richer. Don’t try to change yourself to them. Remember they are in China not in their motherlands. When they say ‘I Love U’ ,they maybe only test if you are a light-headed. When they ask you as gfs only when u meet for 1 or 2 times, I am sure, in most cases, they only wanna have sex with u or only because they are too lonely. No matter he is Chinese or foreigner, the nature is the same. If he really loves you, he must be serious with you and make a decision carefully. So girls should have a clear mind and be self-esteem.

Don’t be cheated by guys!!
武则天.jpg
Flow my heart, Fly higher and higher

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-17 21:15:14 |Display all floors

Good advice

That's good advice. It is better to get to know someone for a very long time before you become intimate.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-18 15:11:39 |Display all floors
ha ha. ----.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-18 19:30:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by peggy_cnfolk at 2008-1-17 14:28
Life in China
I love English and love to communicate with foreigners. So that I can improve my English and kn ...

Thank you for good advice.
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-18 20:23:17 |Display all floors
wow.
very good tips.

i wont regret to see this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-18 23:20:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by peggy_cnfolk at 17-1-2008 06:28 AM
Maybe u have read that most foreigners who come to China cant find job while they can get high salary in China easily.

Maybe people like you write stereotypical ignorant rubbish?

Many people come to China for many different reasons.

Some people come to work in China because they WANT to work in China.

Please do not post such rubbish again. Thank you.
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-19 14:13:39 |Display all floors
I agree with this, but it's not always true. It depends on the guy and the girl. Who said that lust never leads to true love? Of course Chinese girls over the last few years learned to look about the BBD (Bigger Better Deal) and now they have become greedy. But i guess this doesn't apply to all girls, but only to little office sluts that have American or other foreigner guys fetishes.
Having said this, and having being hurt in the past, i still believe that there is goodness and beauty out there that is not corrupted.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.