Author: peggy_cnfolk

Dont be cheated by guys! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-26 22:27:40 |Display all floors

Good advice!

There are good and bad people everywhere every countries.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-29 09:30:28 |Display all floors

Be care about this guy

I must say it is very sad to know him as he cheat me much.I promise it is the true happen to me and i talk the story to all the chinese girls to avoid the same story happen.

I knew him in the net.He is a black man with a very handsome face.He told me he does business in guangzhou ,and he is a USA citizen.his father very rich with a big store in his country,he will have a own company in Dec2008 as it is the afrian styple,,,,, at the begining,He treat me very care.calls me angle,baby girl,sweetheart,honest,,,,he wrote many love letters to me and phoned me many times per day....about 1 week long we know,he said he want to marry me ,if we marry  then move to USA.....I am so believe him and think i am so lucky to know him at that time.some days past ,he told me his passport extention has problem,his agency cheat him and taken his money away and didnot do the extention.now he need money to solve it .it should be spend him rmb10000.00 to get the extention done.and ask me for help. as i have no so much money so i just T/T 1500.00 to him ,.from that time i start Suspicion him.with many caused to show ,i found he is a cheat ,he always shows his good appear and say many sweet words to puzzle many girls hearts.now i disregard him but can't get back my money. it is a lecture to me,

Above are my suffer, I know this guy in the china still cheat many girls. Pls don;t puzzle by this bad man if you unlucky to know him in someday.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-29 10:25:39 |Display all floors

what the fxxk...

what's all about this thread................no wonder you are from China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-29 16:07:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nolanchan at 2008-4-29 09:30
I must say it is very sad to know him as he cheat me much.I promise it is the true happen to me and i talk the story to all the chinese girls to avoid the same story happen.

I knew him in the ne ...

it is TRUE.........???

i think it is so write his name here, put up his pic,etc...............be a warning
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-29 17:58:20 |Display all floors
I am now living in Yiwu,zhejiang province and here lot's of foreign businessmens including some of foreign rubbishes.When I was with the foreign friends,some of them are always proud of themselves because they already broken the record,you wanna know what's it,they had sex with more than 30 girls in one month,I am not exagerating it,it is true.They always say Chinese girls have no mind,I don't feel good when they say such,but what I can do,if you don't even respect yourself,how could you expect others to respect you,therefore,what I can do is to keep silent.
http://www.promotion-fashion.com/e_product.asp

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-29 18:18:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-4-29 16:07

it is TRUE.........???

i think it is so write his name here, put up his pic,etc...............be a warning

It is ture,believe or nor, you can judge.

why I told my suffer in here.希望别的女孩子不要被这种人欺骗.~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-29 23:48:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nolanchan at 2008-4-29 09:30

I knew him in the ne ...

I am sorry that you have gone through such a negative experience in life!  

Did you report him to the authority!

No money should have changed hands....he should be in jail!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.