Views: 2293|Replies: 3

Worst trait... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-17 10:17:52 |Display all floors
Probably the worst trait guys have (myself included) is the "wandering eye" - if we see a pretty or sexy girl we just HAVE to take a look even if we have the most wonderful and hottest woman on Earth as our girlfreind or wife.  

Some women can tolerate it it while others get really mad - I need to find a woman who agrees with the adage a happily married buddy of mine once said:

It doesn't matter where you get your hunger, as long as you come home to eat.

Sorry this was actually in response to the "Guys" thread but I hit NEW instead of REPLY I guess.....

[ Last edited by mark069 at 2008-1-16 06:19 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-17 11:35:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mark069 at 2008-1-17 10:17
Probably the worst trait guys have (myself included) is the "wandering eye" - if we see a pretty or sexy girl we just HAVE to take a look even if we have the most wonderful and hottest wo ...

Not wishing to worry you:

A few years ago I saw the results of an experiment by advertisers seeking to find out what motivates both men and women.

They fitted some headgear which could measure the precise place that the wearer was looking.

The wearer was then shown a series of photographs that included members (no pun intended) of the opposite sex.

Men responded predictably and checked out the breasts before looking at the face.

All the women responded in a similar fashion and showed great interest in mens' abdomens for some reason.

So, while women typically deny having a wandering eye, perhaps it is just that they are just better at hiding it.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-17 14:00:54 |Display all floors
remember my comment for mark069 about boobs/penises? Ok, let's change it to boobs/abs.

As far as that saying goes.... I don't know.... I'd feel bad if my guy got horny from someone else but then came to ME to 'finish him off'.   Not cool.

Of course guys' eyes wander... and so do girls'. It's natural, just as it's natural to look at any other object that catches your eye, like a cute puppy or two guys fighting, or some beautiful flowers, or an advertisement.... or anything else we may come across while walking down the street.

And it's also natural to feel jealous if the one we love is looking at someone else.

So my advice to guys:
If your eyes wander, here are some cute responses, depending on what she says:

"don't worry, you're the one I love/like"
"of course she's pretty, but she can't possibly be anything like YOU"
"she's ok but her______ is to big/small/ whatever"
"don't worry, you're the only girl for me"
"sorry, I *am* a guy. Next time I do that, hit me or something"

And add some small physical thing, like a little kiss, or take her hand, or put your arm around her.

Do NOT SAY:
"Do you think she's cute?"
"Wow, now THAT's the way to dress!"
"Do you think she'd do us both?"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-17 14:09:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2008-1-17 14:00
"Do you think she'd do us both?"

oops! that line doesn't work?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.