Views: 12543|Replies: 42

Ladies, if you had big boobs would you show them off? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-16 06:00:42 |Display all floors
The reason I ask is because I am dating a Chinese girl (actually she is half Chinese and half Japanese) and she happens to have bigger breasts but she doesn't like to show them off.  In her words, "I don't do cleavage."

I guess she is a little bit modest which is fine with me but I am just curious how many other girls are like this?  It's funny because I work with this one girl who has medium sized breasts but sometimes she REALLY shows a lot of cleavage to the point where when I am talking to her I feel like I have to be careful not to look....  :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-16 06:03:06 |Display all floors

Reply #1 mark069's post

hmmm maybe a poll would've been better...... LOL

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-16 06:11:50 |Display all floors

yes, i'm horny & i DO tits...

most ladies i know prefer 2 show their PAIR...and i don't blame 'em !

PS!  it doesn't do any justice without showing the pix  

[ Last edited by pjtran at 2008-1-15 05:13 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-16 08:43:21 |Display all floors

-

Most females start flaunting them as soon as they get them...........I had three daughters..... What they heard most?   "CHANGE SHIRTS"!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-16 13:53:54 |Display all floors
Well, mark069, do you understand WHY she doesn't like to show them off? You answered that question in your own post,,,, because everyone will be looking at them, maybe ignoring her face or words. So yeah, I think a lot of girls with large breasts don't want to flaunt them. If you had a huge penis (*IF*, haha) would you dress in a way to accentuate it? That would be weird.

Actually I can't understand why some women dress in a way that shows them off unless they are trying to attract attention. This is particularly common for teenagers/early 20's, who are new to all this stuff and WANT attention. But even then, what kind of attention is she going to attract? Only sexual attention. So, if she's looking for a guy who likes HER and doesn't only want sex, or she's not looking for a guy at all, she will dress more modestly.

Then again, for me personally, I wouldn't have this problem.
:-\
My avatar is really me, in my interesting shirt which I just love and would love a translation of. It's my favorite.

[ Last edited by freakyqi at 2008-1-16 01:56 PM ]
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-16 17:55:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mark069 at 2008-1-16 06:00
The reason I ask is because I am dating a Chinese girl (actually she is half Chinese and half Japanese) and she happens to have bigger breasts but she doesn't like to show them off.  In her words,  ...

well,may this lady want to get your attention in her way,good luck,
Who Am I ?
------------------------------------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-16 23:47:57 |Display all floors

Reply #5 freakyqi's post

Originally posted by freakyqi at 2008-1-16 13:53
If you had a huge penis (*IF*, haha) would you dress in a way to accentuate it?  

OK tell me you're not actually suggesting women go by what men would do to attract attention to their assets...... please no.  We're horny idiots.

2nd rule of women's fashion: accentuate the positive.

If a woman feels comfortable with her boobs as an asset for flaunting (and many I know, don't) - she should.  Whatever makes her feel confident and pretty cuz everyone woman deserves that.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.