Author: gotohell

When will the US Stop Lying About Other Countries? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-2-2 05:14:30 |Display all floors

The House of Straw.

Dear gotohell,

" The house that is built on a pack of lies cannot survive " .  By that I mean this " house " is on shaky grounds and the super structure cannot be sustained on such a wobbly foundation . We are already witnessing that over 70% of the American citizens themselves not trusting their own government . The chickens coming home to roost , the animal comes back to bite the master's bum ....

The Americans have done themselves a great disservice by the successive and repeated lying , stingy with the truth , twisting and sliding away from evidence ever since the end of WWII at least . Cheers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-3 19:40:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengzhi at 2008-2-2 05:14
Dear gotohell,

" The house that is built on a pack of lies cannot survive " .  By that I mean this " house " is on shaky grounds and the super structure cannot be sustained o ...

I knew that that was what you meant.

I just wanted you to expand on it.
You will reap what you sow!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-4 19:29:34 |Display all floors
Off topic observation but I can answer u, force-one or Air Force One it make diff for u? If u want u can call me Harrison Ford, sounds better? Or just Harry

what if I call you Hanrry, only N added

Afraid? How come? Anyway. I like the way u express in this point, u said the “US government….”, not as the other person or others who fall in an endless generalization saying the US, the USA, they know that countries have good and  bad governments? Not only the USA. Don’t u think so?

For a poster with repetitive and huge quantity of similar posts directly to the same country in most of his posts, yes, I think he feels soo good doing that. So you u as a citizen u have the duty to make justice, right? That’s not bad at all but I wonder citizen of what country you are. Your country has a perfect government? Why not to be a little fair if ur duty is to speak with the truth as a citizen of the world, tell (or the original poster of this thread) us about  some of problems of ur country and/or countries. Just try it.  Do you think that too?

Most of the countries, including Pakistan had bad government. But there is diff.

Some countries do not have bad government at all, Like China, Russia

Some countries do have bad government but against the will of their nations like Pakistan, USA

Some countries have bad government according to the will of their ppl,Like USA says, it is Iran

And

Some the government of some countries are too bad and too much involved in the matters of other countries and they use all national resources fcuk other nations and grab their resources and kill their citizens and plant their choice of governments their and call them terrorists and gangsters and harliners and fundamantals etc etc. I do not know any country , which I can count under this catagory except USA

There are other powers in the world too, why dont ppl talk about them ? Please tell us

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-5 02:02:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by force_one at 2008-1-28 17:24

When will the US Stop Lying About Other Countries?

I have a similar question

When will U stop posting the same kind of threads?

I have a simple reply: NO!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-5 19:20:38 |Display all floors
Who says that crimes don't pay ? The main source of income for the USA nowadays is arms sale

And this arm sale will never end until or unless we can create the peace in the world and how can we do that, while US, itself is engaged in wars in the whole world.

It has direct and indirect engagements in almost every single issue in the world. Korea, East Temor, Somalia, Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq, Israel, Georgia & other X-Russian estates, Bosnia, Al-Jazair, Nigeria....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-13 22:39:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by totothedog at 2008-2-13 06:46
Covering the story of China's exploration of the world before Columbus, the Economist referred to it as a missed opportunity because China did not colonise and oppress the rest of the world.

Sad, but true!
There is a big difference between them and us.

They want to invade, oppress and control other nations.
We want to help the disadvantaged.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.