Views: 2285|Replies: 6

code [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-10 15:01:23 |Display all floors
JavaScripts can be changed frequently or even directed to change themselves, so conventional virus scans usually can't detect them. The Yahoo Mail case involved a JavaScript function to upload pictures, but it could be used for malicious purposes because Yahoo's code didn't check that the file was actually a picture. Many such back doors are open across the Web.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-10 16:49:44 |Display all floors
代码,程序代码?或者干脆程序

编程coding的时候,写的一行行的便是code。也有用来指代程序(一个片段)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-10 16:51:13 |Display all floors
代码,程序代码?或者干脆程序

编程coding的时候,写的一行行的便是code。也有用来指代程序(一个片段)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-10 17:01:07 |Display all floors
会不会是:准则;做法?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-10 17:07:02 |Display all floors

Reply #4 clearwater's post

将code做准则解释的话 我觉得应该是yahoo's code is ...更合理一些

这里code执行了某个动作,所以我觉得code表示程序代码更合理一些。常常有说,这段代码做什么,那段代码做什么

[ Last edited by chen39yi at 2008-1-10 05:11 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-10 17:15:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by clearwater at 2008-1-10 15:01
JavaScripts can be changed frequently or even directed to change themselves, so conventional virus scans usually can't detect them. The Yahoo Mail case involved a JavaScript function to upload pict ...

I remember that in another thread you were saying you thought "code" was a smaller unit than "module", well, here you have more evidence that it can mean something else. It can refer to an indeterminate large body of logic executed in a computer. As such, programmers are sometimes referred to as coders if their primary function is to write program code. BTW, I am still very much a coder after nearly 20 years in the biz.
世上就怕“认真”二字,I'll try my best

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-10 17:26:49 |Display all floors

Reply #6 rouofhk's post

zeze, you have been working as a programmer for nearly 20 years? cool

that is quite a long time compared with most of  the coders in China, since computer engineering itself doesn't have a long history and many people in this industry are always talking about  changing their careers at some point.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.