Author: perhapslove

请问“缘分”应该怎么说? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-15 13:36:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rainbow at 2008-1-14 17:13

Come on, HH! I read the diary you posted before. Anyway, I dont intend to probe your privacy.

Haha. I'm sorry you ( probably along with others ) have taken my message rather literally where it is meant figuratively.  Perhapslove asked me whether I was a laborious man as my ID name might suggest that way and I "admitted" my role as a "househusband" but quite strongly denied the "laborious" description ---- because my wife granted me a lengthy "holiday" since the fist day of my "job" ( since our marriage). Why "househusband", then? Probably I've made such a promise prenuptially but, as stated above, was relieved of the burden by my generous "employer"(my wife).   I'm sorry I've brough this confusion that takes so much time to explain. ( Perhapslove might be complaining about the "wasted time", you know.)
If winter comes, can spring be frozen ahead?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-15 13:51:58 |Display all floors

I'm not complaining but...

Originally posted by househusband at 2008-1-15 13:36

Haha. I'm sorry you ( probably along with others ) have taken my message rather literally where it is meant figuratively.  Perhapslove asked me whether I was a laborious man as my ID nam ...

You should have made this further explanation earlier so that we would not get confused.
Anyways, you've married a Nice wife. Good for you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-15 17:19:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by househusband at 2008-1-14 09:36 PM
I'm sorry I've brought this confusion that takes so much time to explain.
I got your joke and appreciated it immediately, hh!! Your humor and good nature is always appreciated.

Your extended "vacation" notwithstanding, I'd say your "employer" is very lucky.
中文我不会读也不会写。Really, I don't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-15 17:29:58 |Display all floors
I went thru all the suggestions and felt something was lacking - exactness and directness. It'd be nice if we could have a translation which we could use to subsitute 缘分 (as a noun) most everywhere it appears. Let me start this off: uncanny connection/bond/link (between two persons/personified things).
世上就怕“认真”二字,I'll try my best

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-15 17:30:05 |Display all floors

You do think so?

Maybe I dont have a good sense of humor...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-15 17:46:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by househusband at 2008-1-15 12:45
A gentle reminder: Do not narrow the definition of  "yuanfen" to mean love affairs only. Do not let your hormone run amok ---- "Yuanfen" can mean  lots of other things too.

Now to qoute many monks - after some discussions with monks, they would say wo men yeo Yuanfen - Fate to meet..............

it can be also said Fate brought two persons together as husband/wife........

Or it is his Yuanfen to be Rich one day...........
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-15 23:06:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by marchsnow at 2008-1-15 11:41
If we have the chance to get married...

this may be a dream?.
手握乾坤鼠, 茶溶四海秋. 心宽无大志, 戏赋欲还休.
Blog: http://www.blog.sina.com.cn/qujiangrong

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.