Views: 17699|Replies: 61

Is TraderVic insane to show his face? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-9 10:23:07 |Display all floors
Another requested poll!

TraderVic, the mysterious Uncle Laowai .... is he insane to show his face on these forums?
Single choice vote, There are a total of 0 people participating in the poll
42.86% (21)
16.33% (8)
40.82% (20)
Your current user group has no poll permission
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-9 10:26:47 |Display all floors
He's an avuncular, intelligent, word-savvy, forum poster whose 'face' just adds to his posts.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-9 10:34:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tmphgt at 2008-1-9 10:23
Another requested poll!

TraderVic, the mysterious Uncle Laowai .... is he insane to show his face on these forums?

But perhaps it's not his face and perhaps he's no one's Uncle. It's amaizing what the CIA can come up with (alledgedly).

BTW have you seen some of the new animations from Pixar and the like - very good.

Now if you had just asked if he is insane......
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-9 10:45:50 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by fatdragon at 2008-1-9 10:34

Who Am I ?
------------------------------------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-9 13:43:55 |Display all floors

Well, not insane, but perhaps unwise - if it is in fact his photo. It isn't wise to get too personal on an anonymous forum as we have all - if you bother to read those wastes of 1's and 0's - now be shown. Get too personal and one runs the risk of having personal information disseminated on the forum and an anonymous forum should stay that way.

I didn't vote because non of the options fits with my opinion. Then again, I seldom vote.

[ Last edited by canchin at 2008-1-9 06:17 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-9 18:24:32 |Display all floors
Another requested poll!

& why TMPght always posts his pics with face COVERED UP..... he looks ugly a pig i suppose
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-9 19:43:08 |Display all floors

Neck and neck ...

Too close to call yet ...
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.