Author: tmphgt

Best Avatar poll ... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-14 21:41:34 |Display all floors
Hmmm, perhaps this poster recently spotted somewhere would fit in here, as well.
Join_Me.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-15 00:12:58 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-15 00:13:33 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-15 20:34:50 |Display all floors
So chairman wins ... but I suspect the forum will lose ...
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-15 21:20:05 |Display all floors

Reply #60 tmphgt's post

He won long ago. After all, his screen name never even appeared as a poster for over 3 months and "it" and "its" fellow Gulag squatters still saw him in their dreams, while having their morning coffee or tea, with their ham sandwiches on plain white bread at lunch; he wafted in the steam coming off the hot water as they took their evening bath, he swirled around with the ice cubes in their glass of whiskey in the evening; as they were trying to drop of to nightmare-land their "minds?" were beset with whispers of the name that delayed their dropping deeper into sleep - where they once again repeated the cycle.

That wont stop. And their psychoses will increase and they will start to see him in doorways and reflected off the windows of shops, they will see him in the sequins draped over the dancing she/he's in the gay bars they go to on weekends. When the wind soughs through the branches of trees they will hear the name over and over again, and they will search every day to see if he has posted, desperate in their rapidly-decreasing relevance to have someone with whom to communicate or who will even mention their name or acknowledge their irrelevant existence.

With hope they will roam the forum trying to find something written in a style they can somehow identify with him, using any screen name...but they will not find any and that will cause them even greater worry because they will be certain that "tomorrow he'll be there and I can write something, tomorrow I can have my name mentioned - tomorrow" - but tomorrow will arrive and it will be today and all they will be able to do is search, and hear the name in their "mind?" and see the name in their "minds?" -eye.

So, yes, I think you are correct.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-16 11:17:55 |Display all floors

Reply #61

Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-17 20:17:42 |Display all floors

Fluffy avatars

BTW I want to change back can you supply the goods?
°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.