China needs our efforts

Originally posted by jhony_cheung at 2008-2-11 13:22
Dear all,

Let's put it right on the track
Let's see the objective

It's a good thing to learn from our SUCCESS or our FAILURE
It's a good question by Chinadaily

Since I'm Chinese oversea ...

national economy and international function status has been alway relatiing to the citizen's interests.
wherever u are,whatever roles u play.only if u are a Chinese,your state will never betray you.of course.we all wish our state will be best in every aspects than other countries.but this hopeful result need us.---every Chinese need to Contribute what we benefited  from our country,on the national construction.especially to the group of abroad students. country needs your efforts indeed.plz never complain what our national base was so low,but if u take your efforts on state,our next generation will have not complaint about our lower foundation of before.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-6 21:31:43 |Display all floors
Most of the key reasons are presented by front repliers, here I want to say something negative, which drag China go forward faster:
First: bribe. We can witness bribe everywhere, recruitment, between company and government, agency and manufacture and so on. Bribe produces unfairness. For example, in my company, a state-owned company, more than 50% employees who bribed the higher management to get into the company. The result is that they are not fit for their own job or nothing to do but still can get the same amount or even higher amount of salary as common employees! Bribe, no doubt, would block company to develop and definitely the progress of China.
Second: monopoly of some government departments. The government’s monopoly impresses me a lot. Some of my work relates to the Chinese Customs, Revenue Departments. Wow their attitudes towards common people are so bad and also low efficiency. I think it is just the current system results the low efficiency and working attitudes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-6 21:33:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lxjann at 2008-1-16 13:13
All chinese people have feel a benefit from china's rapid growth. However, the other side of coin is that gap between the rich and the poor is enhanced.  And the ordinary people's salary can not ca ...

Yes, I think so, though the average life standard have been rising, the gap between poor and rich becoming more obvious. Since the prices for meat and milk got record high, some of rural people even can’t afford it, which seems no any result for rich people. What is more, the high expenses for medication, some of the poor people die of delay treatment etc.
Therefore, narrow the gap between rich and poor still the big problem in China’s fast growth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-6 21:41:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinadaily at 2008-1-8 10:41
2008 is the 30th anniversary of China's reform and opening up started by late leader Deng Xiaoping. China has undergone trenmendous changes in the past 20 years. The economy is registering double-d ...

The root for China’s growth is the qualities of Chinese people: diligent, honest, creative….
These good traditions and qualities together with right direction by the Party and government, seems like a well produced car with a high-powered engine.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-6 21:43:35 |Display all floors

Reply #18 lxjann's post

Yes, I think so, though the average life standard have been rising, the gap between poor and rich becoming more obvious. Since the prices for meat and milk got record high, some of rural people even can’t afford it, which seems no any result for rich people. What is more, the high expenses for medication, some of the poor people die of delay treatment etc.
Therefore, narrow the gap between rich and poor still the big problem in China’s fast growth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-8 10:32:46 |Display all floors
Most of the key reasons are presented by front repliers, here I want to say something negative, which drag China go forward faster:
First: bribe. We can witness bribe everywhere, recruitment, between company and government, agency and manufacture and so on. Bribe produces unfairness. For example, in my company, a state-owned company, more than 50% employees who bribed the higher management to get into the company. The result is that they are not fit for their own job or nothing to do but still can get the same amount or even higher amount of salary as common employees! Bribe, no doubt, would block company to develop and definitely the progress of China.
Second: monopoly of some government departments. The government’s monopoly impresses me a lot. Some of my work relates to the Chinese Customs, Revenue Departments. Wow their attitudes towards common people are so bad and also low efficiency. I think it is just the current system results the low efficiency and working attitudes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-8 10:35:04 |Display all floors
The root for China’s growth is the qualities of Chinese people: diligent, honest, creative….
These good traditions and qualities together with right direction by the Party and government, seems like a well produced car with a high-powered engine.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.