Author: chinadaily

Secret behind China's growth [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-16 11:03:33 |Display all floors
China developping so fast is because of out chinese's great wisdom and strength.
But we still have many problems now. It is mainly because of the aggression during the end of Qing Dynasty and the war in the first half of the twentieth century. So we still have a lot to do. To some one, including me in some aspects, it's hard now. But we are already on the way to change the situation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-20 15:42:50 |Display all floors
Of course we should be proud of our country development rapidly,
and our country is becoming stronger and stronger
and also playing an important role in worldwide stage,
Bejing Olympics 2008 is the best chance to exhibite our national power, Chinese passion and solidarity etc,
meantime, we must realize clearly that we have a lot negative factors to do,
such as CPI increasing, more higher house pricing,RMB inflation,polluted environmentm,corruption etc,
only our government would handle above issue greatly,
by then we can really shout out: great China, great Chinese!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-25 13:29:19 |Display all floors
there is no doubt that the reform and openging up policy as the key reason for the china's improvement.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-25 15:46:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2008-3-10 09:20
en
Actually I don't care
What my care is my ecomony.

if the country become more and more richer and stronger ,but this country people become more and more poor and weaker, what is this mean?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-25 15:53:49 |Display all floors

test

test

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-25 15:56:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kenliu020 at 2008-3-5 18:50
as it's well known , china  is  used to  be one of the greatest country in the word . It is famous for  dense culture, high intellegence and diligent of  people .4 great  invitat ...

i believe that if the qin government had intented to resist the invade by 8 country, the tragedy would not occurd in our country,
the army quantity of the union of 8 country only 20 thousands, and how big china, how more people...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-1 15:43:30 |Display all floors
I think the stability of the society as well as the opening up policy are the key factors for the fast development of China's economy. We may take a look at the statistic yoy data, they are really persuasive. However, I think there still exists many problems for us to be aware of, such as, we shall share the society's progress with more common people in not so well developed region, give more help to old, females, single-parent families as well as other social vulnerable groups, so on so forth, thus make our country a harmony homeland and stay a long long prosperous one.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.