Author: chinadaily

Secret behind China's growth [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-4 22:29:52 |Display all floors
If you major in law  or you used to .you would know that China has to face a lot of  problems (some make us worried about the prospect of China  and some  even make us angry because we haven't seen any progress)but as chinese I have confidence .I think she will become more and more powerful in the coming days.the problems will surely go away as time is flowing.let's be patien and I hope the day will come as early as possible.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-5 18:50:09 |Display all floors

the determination to wipe out disgrace in the 17th-18th.

as it's well known , china  is  used to  be one of the greatest country in the word . It is famous for  dense culture, high intellegence and diligent of  people .4 great  invitations  are  come from china. .people  are very  proud  of  being  a chinese .however. under the degenerat  reign of  qi dynasty, our  country  was  on the  down trend . we  chinese  are  feeling  very  shame  that  so big power  country   had to  bear the oppression from 8 countrys  at  the  same time .the most  shame thing  the is invision  and de vastation from  little  vicious  japan. Now  we  eager  to resume  our  positon and  our  stregth. we chinese people  are  determinated  to  do that .for our country and  our  vigorous life. we are  fighting  back

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-6 16:52:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinadaily at 2008-1-8 10:41
2008 is the 30th anniversary of China's reform and opening up started by late leader Deng Xiaoping. China has undergone trenmendous changes in the past 20 years. The economy is registering double-d ...

China is on the road , just a little progress. there are still poverty in western region ,and there are still many people no house to live.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-10 09:20:16 |Display all floors
en
Actually I don't care
What my care is my ecomony.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-12 20:54:56 |Display all floors
i think the government policy is really better than before, and as a son of a farmer,  i think the countryside has changed and has improved a lot.
but wether the key reason for all of this are only due to party's leadship? maybe,i think we can not say it is no business with party.
in fact, the chinese people are always wisdom, diligence, commitment, everything would be better when they meet a good period and government policy,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-13 17:34:59 |Display all floors
the great chinese!!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-15 12:52:12 |Display all floors
As a chinese people,I am proud of progressing in the past of 20 years,
but we should understand that the advancment is built up enviroment pullution.
globle warming, snow strom ,freeing rain etc~~~~
Maybe we should spend more time,more money ,more energy in our country's enviroment,especially Beijing---2008 Olympic Games City!!
How do you thing???

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.