Author: chinadaily

Secret behind China's growth [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-8 10:39:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by erica1986 at 2008-2-9 21:38
But pressure brings treasure, It is a pleasure.

Yes, the pressure would bring treasure and become a pleasure under the right direction, motivation, encouragement and enough efforts.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-8 10:42:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by doberman at 2008-1-19 17:43
If it is secret..let it stay secret.

There must be a reason why it is secret.

Revealing it would damage its secrecy. It would no more be secret.

On top of it, if a secret is revealed by  ...

Hey, Doberman, what a cute and logical explanation for the word secret!!!!! But do you give title so all repliers under this topic: Hanjian?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-8 10:44:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by noah_scape at 2008-1-31 03:16

Yes, China's people are very hard working and have high values for family and country [patriotic]. This has surely helped China grow so well.

That is also the way most foreigners see Ch ...

The population growth is not as good as in US or other developed countries, in China, due to the discrepancy between city and rural people on education, concepts for life and future, the people who give more child mostly in rural area. Since they can’t afford each of kids in family to get educated, most of them can not help themselves and their family to get rid of poverty, so the more children in poor area would make thing worse.
In western countries are another cup of tea, children are well educated, of course they will contribute to the nation and boom economy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-8 10:45:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2008-3-10 09:20
en
Actually I don't care
What my care is my ecomony.

Hey I am pay attention on my economy, too, but I also keep this point in mind at any time: my money in my pocket is linking closely to our national economy!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-11 08:47:54 |Display all floors

Secret behind China's growth

Basically, there is no secret behind China's growth. The only secret i think is Chinese work hard on their duty so that improve China's condition. Further, thanks to Chinese government which lead us into a new phenomenon, and into 21th century.

[ Last edited by celines at 2008-4-11 08:53 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-14 16:22:35 |Display all floors
right person
right direction
right moment
ooooO
(       )          Ooooo
(     )            (        )
                       (     )  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-17 00:08:58 |Display all floors

Reply #1 chinadaily's post

As a French person, and so having an external viewpoint which I build up through a number of readings - books from French and foreign ex journalists which have been ousted from the media and a collection of newspapers and magazines - I just try to understand how goes the world and of course, how nations develop or collapse.
To me, China is a truly outstanding nation for many reasons :
First its history : a very long and rich history well-documented and of which I guess there are so many evidences to discover and show. Also the Chinese seem to be very interested in their history, love it and cultivate it. I understand that the Chinese people have a different view of history than we Europeans : you see your history as a succession of cycles that come out and naturally disappear to let a new cycle to come out again. I feel that this shows your natural wisdom and awareness. I also understand that your way to apprehend China's history has helped you, through thousands of years, to build the idea of being part of a great nation.
Second : as Wayves said, China's people is a great factor of your ability to succeed as you do as a nation : humble, courageous, hard-working and wise.
Third : the Chinese leaders that have been in place after the collapse of Mao's regime have done the right things : they have opened China's frontiers to commerce and business, they have well-managed the exchange of the western technological knowledge and the Chinese capacities of productivity and they have maintained a strong hand on their people. To govern such great nation and population you need a firm government. Surely there must be a number of different forms of dictatorship and lack of freedom in your country, however, those do exist in every "democratic" western country, believe me!
We western and white people have lost our dignity and sold our souls to fantasies and money : although money is a means that cannot be neglected, it should not be the only value in our lives as it has become.
I sincerely wish that the western "values" won't pollute the mentality of the great people that the Chinese are.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.