Author: numero_uno

How influential is the American Israeli Lobby? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-2-16 23:40:24 |Display all floors

worming

Lord Rothschild:
                              "Give me control of money and I care not who makes laws"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-16 23:41:40 |Display all floors
he,

Its look like you have got two brothers and two sisters from shev sena

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-16 23:43:16 |Display all floors
worming

Lord Rothschild:
                              "Give me control of money and I care not who makes laws"

And if you give that money to me. I will do the same too

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-2-17 07:19:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by saj2go at 2008-2-17 00:39

YOU ARE NUT

If you do not know who they are targeting and don't care, than how could you say that:

If they give trouble to ppl like me than I am their target. Isn't it ??? Whatever  ...

Once again, if they' do target Pakistani age nts, terr or ists  and  ins urgents, then I'm fine with it. This is commendable and protects their nation. Other than that, I really don't care about them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-23 22:34:32 |Display all floors
Once again, if they' do target Pakistani age nts, terr or ists  and  ins urgents, then I'm fine with it. This is commendable and protects their nation. Other than that, I really don't care about them

Look at the today's news

Indian government is planning to bring Bal Thakera, Shev Sena leader, under supervision. He he and few others are comprimising national interest

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-2-23 22:50:12 |Display all floors
Saj,

I fully agree that Shiv Sena should be brought under surveillance. They are radical Hindus who do more harm than good to their country. They are almost as evil as the Taliban.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-13 01:00:25 |Display all floors

Dr. Satsu

Saj,

I fully agree that Shiv Sena should be brought under surveillance. They are radical Hindus who do more harm than good to their country. They are almost as evil as the Taliban.

Looks to me like you are considering to resign from Shev Sena membership

Best of luck :lol

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.