Author: numero_uno

How influential is the American Israeli Lobby? [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-2-14 14:51:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tongluren at 2008-2-14 14:45
But for the fact that, looking back 100 years, Jewish folks did seem to be involved in quite a few incidents in attacking and weakening China and the Chinese.

Opium War.

Now Mia Farrow and St ...

Tong,

The Jews have been involved in the opium war? Would you mind to elaborate?

A general statement: They are neither better nor worse than any other race/religion/nation. May I remind you you that CSB is a Chinese. Neither you nor me do agree with him but we both know that he is one of China's top enemies. Why did I bring this up? Simply to show you that China as well has very dark characters.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-15 18:32:23 |Display all floors
Tong,

The Jews have been involved in the opium war? Would you mind to elaborate?

A general statement: They are neither better nor worse than any other race/religion/nation. May I remind you you that CSB is a Chinese. Neither you nor me do agree with him but we both know that he is one of China's top enemies. Why did I bring this up? Simply to show you that China as well has very dark characters

Are those characters more dark than Shev Sena

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-15 18:36:21 |Display all floors
"Talk" is the deth warrent to "Silence"

And

"Silence" is the cuase of "Trouble"

And

"Trouble" is what we face in our life.

So

The purpose here is not to describe the wrong doings of someone, but to present the historical evidences of current problem, that the world is facing.

This is well known that Jews are working hard to rule the world from since their creation, so it would be good idea to present the historical information to know more about the jews and make them failed in their plans to grab our independence and rule over us.

Satsu, try to remain on the topic.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-2-15 21:23:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by saj2go at 2008-2-15 19:32

Are those characters more dark than Shev Sena

Shiv Sena is bright because they give trouble to people like you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-16 19:46:38 |Display all floors
Shiv Sena is bright because they give trouble to people like you

Perhaps, this is religious duty of you and shev sena to give trouble to Muslims and other religions like Christianity, Budhist, etc etc.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-2-16 20:56:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by saj2go at 2008-2-16 20:46

Perhaps, this is religious duty of you and shev sena to give trouble to Muslims and other religions like Christianity, Budhist, etc etc.

Saj,

I really don't know who they are targeting and I also don't care.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-16 23:39:59 |Display all floors

Reply to # 48 - satsu_jin

Saj,

I really don't know who they are targeting and I also don't care.

YOU ARE NUT

If you do not know who they are targeting and don't care, than how could you say that:

Shiv Sena is bright because they give trouble to people like you

If they give trouble to ppl like me than I am their target. Isn't it ??? Whatever the trouble is

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.