Author: numero_uno

How influential is the American Israeli Lobby? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-24 03:33:29 |Display all floors

Reply to # 20 - satsu_jin

You are obsessed by the idea that I'm an Indian. Although it may be difficult for you to understand but I'm NOT an Indian. I just defend their part because they are a rational country contrary to your home country.

If you are also not Indian, than either your brother or a sister is Indian. TELL ME IF THIS IS WRONG

It is always easy to call someone racist, fundamantalist and hardliners but it is also very difficult to defend that, even you are right and IF YOU ARE NOT RIGHT, in that case, it is always something more than impossible.

rational country, because it gave you a brother or sister ?
Btw, I take Shiv Sena anytime over a fundamentalist Islamic regime
hmmmmm..... [quote]Shiv Sena
[/quote]
I am sure you would love to know more about your preferred choice over Islamic Fundamantalistics, Shev Sina :

The meaning of "Shiv Sena" is the Army of Shiva

Here is its website. See the news section and tell me the second last news out of it
http://www.shivsena.org/

[quote]

Volume 18 - Issue 16, Aug. 04 - 17, 2001
India's National Magazine
from the publishers of THE HINDU

The Shiv Sena's games

What was the Shiv Sena's actual role in the December 1992 outrage at Ayodhya, and during the run-up to it? Documents produced by the Mumbai Police before the Liberhan Commission tell the story.

This article is the second of a three-part series on confidential documents handed over by the Maharashtra government to the Justice M.S. Liberhan Commission of Inquiry investigating the demolition of the Babri Masjid in Ayodhya. The first part (Frontline, August 3, 2001) had looked at communications between the Maharashtra government, the Union Home Ministry and the Intelligence Bureau (I.B.).

This article explores the surveillance of political parties and organisations in Mumbai by the Mumbai Police's special branch between October 3, 1992 and December 31, 1992. These Special Branch diaries offer new insights into the micro-level workings of the Hindu Right in Mumbai before the demolition of the Babri Masjid. They in particular challenge the Shiv Sena's claims to having been central to the Ram Janma-bhoomi campaign
Hindutva mobs atop the Babri Masjid

JUST 10 days before the demolition of the Babri Masjid on December 6, 1992, a plainclothes police officer noted down the contents of a billboard the Shiv Sena had put up at the Khar railway station in suburban Mumbai. It declared that the Sena's faux Fuhrer, Bal Thackeray, would "go to Ayodhya with thousands of Shiv Sainiks". "The construction of the temple," it proclaimed, "is inevitable."
[/quote]

Shiv Sena Louts Attack Cybercafe
by Arzan Sam Wadia at 12:06 AM on June 05, 2007

[quote]In what is becoming an every week even, the thugs at Shive Sena attacked a cybercafe in Kalyan. All because of Orkut, it seems.

There is a community on Orkut called " I Hate Shiv Sena " and the attackers said that people visiting the internet café were visiting the community online.

Are we turning into a militant state or what ?

The community on Orkut describes itself as
  • This Community is for all those people who are sick and tired of Bal Thackeray and his gang called shiv sena.. who for no good reason.. are spreading corruption in the country..
  • They are responsible for creating mass riots, innumerable sources of destruction which have resulted in loss of time, money and innocent lives..
  • For their own selfish political needs they are exploiting the needy people in the country and in turn making everyone suffer.. their fake communism and baseless chauvinism is a hindrance in the progress of the nation of its youth..
  • So, for all of u people who hate these political monsters, come, join this community and share ur beliefs!!!

As per a newsreport
  • Sena activists have demanded a complete ban on the use of Orkut.com at all the cyber cafes in Kalyan and also other areas.
  • "We will see that no cyber café allows their customers to surf Orkut.com. If we find someone surfing that website where things against our party chief and Gods have been written, we will destroy the place and the shops owner and customers will be punished for it," said Kalyan's Sena Chief, Arvind More. [link]

As always the question remains....why do we, the educated literate of Bombay, suffer such fools. I am waiting for the day when a mob goes and attacks Sena Bhavan for causing years of havoc on the city and being a stumbling block in the process
[/quote]

Is that enough or you need a little more info about your Softliner Hindu Militants

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-24 03:40:01 |Display all floors

Reply to # 26 - satsu_jin

Nice to see your  metamorphosis from cut and paste to disturb and rant. Not that it makes you more credible, just more annoying. Really bad that an alledged Chinese tries to sell anti semitism. Your fanatic Muslim brethren will be proud about you. On the other hand I strongly doubt, that real Chinese will share your sentiments.

satasu

It would be more nice if you demonstrate a little courage to listen the point of view of the others.

While you have lack of that courage, as Inidians always has, I will recommend you to join the hardliner military organisation of Hindu, Shev Sina. So that you can learn more about them.

satasu, you know what

NO ONE

IN THE WHOLE WORLD

KNOWS YOU

MORE

THAN US

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-1-24 09:29:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by saj2go at 2008-1-24 04:40

satasu

It would be more nice if you demonstrate a little courage to listen the point of view of the others.

While you have lack of that courage, as Inidians always has, I will recommend y ...

Saj,

Discussing with you is like taking to a brick wall. I've yet to see just one of your comments that is free of anti Indian hatred.

Now for the last time I repeat myself like a Tibetan prayer's mill:

I'm neither an Indian nor do I have anything to do with India. I just like India much more than Pakistan. They are simply more cridible, that's it. So just continue your anti Indian rant and talk to yourself.

Have an nice day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-29 18:52:18 |Display all floors

Reply to # 31 - satsu_jin

Discussing with you is like taking to a brick wall. I've yet to see just one of your comments that is free of anti Indian hatred

One down, few others to go

Common man, talk to me, tell me more about your new BROTHERS & SISTERS, Shev Sena

By the way, why are you not able to answer me. That is only because you have nothing to say. You gave your favour to the evil and now when you see that you can not defend it. YOU RAN AWAY. SHAME ON YOU

Now for the last time I repeat myself like a Tibetan prayer's mill:

I'm neither an Indian nor do I have anything to do with India. I just like India much more than Pakistan. They are simply more cridible, that's it. So just continue your anti Indian rant and talk to yourself.

NOOOOOOooooooo you must be indian

You are very identical to them :lol

Say lies

Than defends it

And when nothing to say

Start saying

I am not in Indian

And

that you are this and that. looks like talk to brick wall :lol

Have an nice day.
:lol

Have a nice day with your new Indian Shev Sena BROTHER or a SISTER
:lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-2 08:20:01 |Display all floors

Influence?

Originally posted by numero_uno at 2008-1-5 10:07
How powerful is the influence of AIPAC (the American Israeli Public Affairs Committee) on U.S. policy?

They are rated as one of the most powerful lobbies in the U.S. AIPAC lobbies on behalf of I ...

They are not influencing. They run the country! But you are not allowed to say that. Otherwise they call you an anti-Semite. They are already trying to get into China as well. Hope the Chinese are being aware of that.
Brainwave Research Kitchen

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-2 08:39:45 |Display all floors

Hate the Chinese

Originally posted by tongluren at 2008-1-5 10:46
The Jewish race (yes, it is a race, according to the substantial number of scholarly works published in recent years) has finally found its voice in America.

With a population of only 6 million  ...

They don't hate Chinese in particular. They refer to all people who are not Jewish as "goim" which can be translated into "human animals". And thats they way you get treated if you are not Jewish. I should know because I lived many years in Israel and probably know more about them than the rest of you. By the way. Every single word thats been written here is carefully analyzed and stored in their databases....
Brainwave Research Kitchen

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-2 08:47:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by northwest at 1/18/2008 11:04 AM
Hey, you indeed have many 'funny' pictures. Do you have others similar to that?

I plan for a massive onslaught toward undergorund christian churches, those kind of pictures should be good.  

<chuckle>  Oh, I thought you would be more determined to elimate the above ground churches first - BEFORE getting around to the rabble.

Then again, if the "underground" churches start obeying the politburo like the others - then they will be accepted into the mainstream of Chinese society, yes?
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.