- Registration time
- Last login
- Online time
- 282 Hour
- Reading permission
Reply to # 20 - satsu_jin
You are obsessed by the idea that I'm an Indian. Although it may be difficult for you to understand but I'm NOT an Indian. I just defend their part because they are a rational country contrary to your home country.
If you are also not Indian, than either your brother or a sister is Indian. TELL ME IF THIS IS WRONG
It is always easy to call someone racist, fundamantalist and hardliners but it is also very difficult to defend that, even you are right and IF YOU ARE NOT RIGHT, in that case, it is always something more than impossible.
rational country, because it gave you a brother or sister ?
Btw, I take Shiv Sena anytime over a fundamentalist Islamic regime
hmmmmm..... [quote]Shiv Sena
I am sure you would love to know more about your preferred choice over Islamic Fundamantalistics, Shev Sina :
The meaning of "Shiv Sena" is the Army of Shiva
Here is its website. See the news section and tell me the second last news out of it
Volume 18 - Issue 16, Aug. 04 - 17, 2001
India's National Magazine
from the publishers of THE HINDU
The Shiv Sena's games
What was the Shiv Sena's actual role in the December 1992 outrage at Ayodhya, and during the run-up to it? Documents produced by the Mumbai Police before the Liberhan Commission tell the story.
This article is the second of a three-part series on confidential documents handed over by the Maharashtra government to the Justice M.S. Liberhan Commission of Inquiry investigating the demolition of the Babri Masjid in Ayodhya. The first part (Frontline, August 3, 2001) had looked at communications between the Maharashtra government, the Union Home Ministry and the Intelligence Bureau (I.B.).
This article explores the surveillance of political parties and organisations in Mumbai by the Mumbai Police's special branch between October 3, 1992 and December 31, 1992. These Special Branch diaries offer new insights into the micro-level workings of the Hindu Right in Mumbai before the demolition of the Babri Masjid. They in particular challenge the Shiv Sena's claims to having been central to the Ram Janma-bhoomi campaign
Hindutva mobs atop the Babri Masjid
JUST 10 days before the demolition of the Babri Masjid on December 6, 1992, a plainclothes police officer noted down the contents of a billboard the Shiv Sena had put up at the Khar railway station in suburban Mumbai. It declared that the Sena's faux Fuhrer, Bal Thackeray, would "go to Ayodhya with thousands of Shiv Sainiks". "The construction of the temple," it proclaimed, "is inevitable."
Shiv Sena Louts Attack Cybercafe[quote]In what is becoming an every week even, the thugs at Shive Sena attacked a cybercafe in Kalyan. All because of Orkut, it seems.
by Arzan Sam Wadia at 12:06 AM on June 05, 2007
There is a community on Orkut called " I Hate Shiv Sena " and the attackers said that people visiting the internet café were visiting the community online.
Are we turning into a militant state or what ?
The community on Orkut describes itself as
- This Community is for all those people who are sick and tired of Bal Thackeray and his gang called shiv sena.. who for no good reason.. are spreading corruption in the country..
- They are responsible for creating mass riots, innumerable sources of destruction which have resulted in loss of time, money and innocent lives..
- For their own selfish political needs they are exploiting the needy people in the country and in turn making everyone suffer.. their fake communism and baseless chauvinism is a hindrance in the progress of the nation of its youth..
- So, for all of u people who hate these political monsters, come, join this community and share ur beliefs!!!
As per a newsreport
- Sena activists have demanded a complete ban on the use of Orkut.com at all the cyber cafes in Kalyan and also other areas.
- "We will see that no cyber café allows their customers to surf Orkut.com. If we find someone surfing that website where things against our party chief and Gods have been written, we will destroy the place and the shops owner and customers will be punished for it," said Kalyan's Sena Chief, Arvind More. [link]
As always the question remains....why do we, the educated literate of Bombay, suffer such fools. I am waiting for the day when a mob goes and attacks Sena Bhavan for causing years of havoc on the city and being a stumbling block in the process
Is that enough or you need a little more info about your Softliner Hindu Militants