Author: numero_uno

Will the US end Torture?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-18 01:49:06 |Display all floors

Why should they stop?

If torture doesn't work then they should shoot all the prisoners -- same as every single Asian nation would do and same as every Arab nation would do!

Additionally, our spies ought to knock off assholes like these dweebs that want to shake their crooked little fingers at a Nation with far more compassion than these turds will ever have for their fellow humans.

There is no comparison between us and the loser people that put this crap up in CD! These guys are sub-humans!

KMA you a wipes!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-21 00:06:26 |Display all floors

Do you Anglos have a torture gene?

Originally posted by blueskies88 at 2009-5-18 01:49
If torture doesn't work then they should shoot all the prisoners -- same as every single Asian nation would do and same as every Arab nation would do!

Additionally, our spies ought to knock off  ...

Anglo assholes like you are blatantly arrogant about your scurrilous behavior! You remind me of the other Anglo asshole, Bush: "I am a torturing murderer. Come get me. I dare you."

Of course the US is now a nation of zero laws, oversight, or legal foundation for the prosecution of the biggest criminal, political tyrants since Hitler.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gonzales's Advice to Bush on How to Avoid War Crimes
Wednesday 17 June 2009
by: Jason Leopold

On January 25, 2002, then-White House counsel Alberto Gonzales advised George W. Bush in a memo to deny al-Qaeda and Taliban prisoners protections under the Geneva Conventions because doing so would "substantially reduces the threat of domestic criminal prosecution under the War Crimes Act" and "provide a solid defense to any future prosecution."
the anglos are rsponsible for ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-21 00:07:55 |Display all floors
budddy35 is free!

How did you do it, buddy?

Did you blow-up the jail-cell guards with an IED?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-21 00:08:57 |Display all floors
The US should have publicly executed those guys by cutting off their heads -- no need for torture

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-21 00:10:32 |Display all floors
buddy you are torturing me

won't you answer me or are you too busy swinging from tree to tree -- oh that's right no trees in the sand-box

scurry-along now camelbutt

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-21 14:55:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by blueskies88 at 2009-5-18 02:49

Additionally, our spies ought to knock off  ...

Knock you off would be a good start you make a better world...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-21 14:59:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengzhi at 2008-7-16 14:24
I have had a look at this footage . It is spine chilling stuff . A 15-year old boy ( a minor ) being tortured for six years without his day in court . The taunts and humiliation is so heart wrenchi ...

Evil bastards, don't people ever wake up.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.