Views: 9763|Replies: 32

Year of the Rat or Cute Mouse? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-3 23:45:57 |Display all floors
Ok, in the supermarket in GZ this evening ... I see the Year of the Rat novelty goods are appearing ...

Since when is a rat a cute little mouse?? Eh? Mickey Rat
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-4 01:19:55 |Display all floors
Well....the end of 2007 is a good thing after all. As to the type of Earth Rat Year - all depends if you have Metal and Fire in your personality or just Earth and Water.
G'bye_year_of_the_Pig.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-4 02:03:37 |Display all floors
Uh-Oh!
gotta_comment_about_rats_do_ya.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-4 13:10:36 |Display all floors
I'm still working on figuring out why the above two pictures took several hours before they finally appeared. The "timestamps" are incorrect as by 4 am they still had not appeared.

This is becoming just too odd.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-4 13:38:55 |Display all floors
Mouse is clever!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-4 19:21:06 |Display all floors

Reply #5 raychan's post

And fortunately, 2008, Year of the Earth Rat, will be a much better year for many people than was 2007!

I do however advise everyone to check their own Feng Shui as there may be things you need to do to offset the problems that will arise for some people and countries.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-4 23:05:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tmphgt at 2008-1-3 23:45
Ok, in the supermarket in GZ this evening ... I see the Year of the Rat novelty goods are appearing ...

Since when is a rat a cute little mouse?? Eh? Mickey Rat

It's cute and clever...And the mouses in the book titled who moved my cheese are also smart...

I like the one below...
MOUSE CLICKING MOUSE.gif
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.