Views: 3536|Replies: 3

Cheated wife causes stir at China TV Olympic event(e-c)practice [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-2 12:51:10 |Display all floors
Cheated wife causes stir at China TV Olympic event
在CCTV奥运活动上妻子称丈夫不忠
Mon Dec 31, 1:02 AM ET

BEIJING (AFP) - The wife of a top sports anchor on Chinese state television has created a buzz in the blogosphere by crashing an Olympic media event -- to publicly accuse her husband of adultery.

北京(法新社)--央视著名主持人妻子在一次奥运会媒体活动上的曝光--公然职责丈夫不忠--在网上一时成了热点。

A video clip of Zhang Bin's wife Hu Ziwei commandeering a microphone at a China Central Television (CCTV) presentation of its coverage plans was easily one of the most viewed items on Chinese video site tudou.com on Monday.

在一次中央电视台对转播计划演讲上,Zhang Bin妻子Hu Ziwei抢占麦克风的视频镜头周一成为了中国视频网站tudou.com点击率最高的视频。

Friday's event in Beijing was in order to rebrand CCTV's sports channel as "The Olympic Channel" for the August 2008 Olympic Games hosted by the Chinese capital, but it quickly turned embarrassing for the state broadcaster.

周五在北京的活动是为了将中央电视台五套改为“奥运频道“,但是在场很快却变得窘迫起来。

"Today is a special day for The Olympic Channel, and a special day for Mr. Zhang Bin, and for me too," said Hu, herself a presenter on another network.

”今天是奥运频道特殊的日子,对Zhang Bin和我也是”Hu说。Hu也是一位主持人。

"Because just two hours ago, I found out that besides me, Mr. Zhang Bin has been maintaining an improper relationship with another woman."

“因为就在两小时钱,我发现他除我之外和另一位女人有不正当关系”

Zhang could only stand by stone-faced as Hu went into details, fending off attempts to remove her from the podium.

在HU描述细节的时候,Zhang只能站立一旁,面部表情。 HU极力躲避被人们请下讲台。

Gossip about the private lives of television personalities is a hot topic among Chinese, and the incident touched off a flurry of blog entries.

关于电视名嘴们的私生活成为了中国人们的热门话题,这次事件一时在博客上激情千层浪。

China has been keen to project a flawless image for the Olympics, and the embarrassing clip was quickly removed from top internet protal Sina.com.

中国一直努力维护奥运会完美形象,这段窘迫的视频很快从sina.com网上移除

However it could still be viewed Monday on other sites, including overseas videosharing website YouTube.

不过,周一在别的网站上依然可以肯到,包括海外视频网站YouTube.

[ Last edited by hly_2009 at 2008-1-2 12:57 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-2 13:01:11 |Display all floors
Nincompoop ~!!!
MAYDAY IS EVERY DAY

Use magic tools Report

rovi297 has been deleted
Post time 2008-1-2 13:07:15 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-2 13:08:17 |Display all floors
I heard from 163.com that HU has been fired by BJTV and ZHANG has already handed in his resignation

[ Last edited by betty0728 at 2008-1-2 01:09 PM ]
MAYDAY IS EVERY DAY

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.