Views: 29481|Replies: 145

daily of January [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-2 09:38:50 |Display all floors
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Yesterday was the first day of the year of 2008, but the weather was very cold. I dared not got up at the morning, until my friend called me, he said:” what are you doing now? I said:” I am at my bed.” And he urged me to get up and come to his place, so I got up.
I hired a motor and hurried up, I didn’t want to spend the time on the way, as it was very cold and many people on the way. I spent more money for that motorist and he drove me very fast, I know it was impossible to find a bus or taxi.
I arrived, cold and dizzy. I run to the forth floor of the building where his room locates, he opened the door and saw I was quivering. He laughed at me but fetched a cup of hot weather; I didn’t drink it but warmed my hand. But I was still quivering. And he cooked some noodle, and I ate. I was so cold that I didn’t stop quivering for a long time. everybody knows that I am afraid of the cold weather, and hot weather too.
He cooked chicken soup and I sat still and waited. He joked:” people says woman house keeper, and now I am man house keeper.” I laughed and said:” when you come to my place, I cook for you too, and I am not complaining.”
After eating lunch, we went to the commercial center, when we met his friends, and that was a food party, we ordered many foods and I ate, I felt it was very delicious and not expensive. The time was happy except that too many people and hard to move. I hate crowd of people, I would rather stay at home and kept myself into bedclothes. But I dare not asking for leave, I know he would be angry and said:” why you don’t stay with me and accompany with me for that special day.” sometimes I thought what a tiresome task.
At 5pm, I asked for leave and at the time he proved me and I hired a motor and that bad experience, the motor drove me to the half way and refused to go any further. I was very angry and I hated that guy. Why that is so many bad guy in the world. I have not other choice but asked for another motor and I paid more money for it.
At the first day of the new year, I experienced such a thing. What a bad luck.
I went back to my room, cold and tired. I cooked for myself and went to bed; I didn’t want to do anything. So I opened the computer and listened to BBC. And I stayed at my room half slept. One of the friend called me and said:” I went to Rongrui today, that is a big commercial center.” I listened to his reporting and I felt funny. After that call I fell into sleep. Another friend called me at 10.30pm, and I was very angry and said:” why you don’t choose the right time to call me, I am sleeping.” He said:” I will call you again at 3am, ok? “ I don’t know to laugh or cry.
Whatever, it was a funny day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-3 08:52:23 |Display all floors
Thursday, January 03, 2008
I became very lazy now, almost every night I go back to my room, I didn’t stay at first but watch movies, almost every night. it become a habit. I feel so shame because I have not study seriously for several months.
I think it is the high time to stop acting like that, another examination is coming at April. I should pay more attention to my study. Or else I will fail again.
Yesterday afternoon, I received a message from one classmate, she said:” Lixiong is coming to have wedding party at 6th of new year, will you come to the party.” I replied:” I won’t go if I didn’t invite, and I will think about that even I am invited.”
Lixiong, the one that has born a daughter, and don’t know what is the reason, that still didn’t have wedding party but already cohabit. I feel like most of classmate in middle school chose the same way. Cohabit and born a child first, and then go to have wedding party. And I think it is meaningless to have wedding party after that. In Chinese tradition, wedding party is a must and should be hold before marriage. And nowadays, people change its routine.
I don’t feel like to her wedding party because I dislike her. And I quite remember the things that happened between us.
At the year of 2001, I was very poor and I was a labor worker in the small factory. One day, it was my birthday, and another classmate visited me for celebration. And at that time she worked at a store that near my place. So after lunch we went to her store and visited her, she said one sentence that can never be forgotten:” If you have problem, don’t come to me, and you don’t have problem don’t come to me, either.”
As she worked at a franchised store and her salary is three times more than me, so she has the right to be superiority, I didn’t blame her for that but I was very sad.
Another time, I went to another city for working and I was very lonely. I don’t have friends in the strange city. One night, it was cold and rainy. The boss said:” we will close early and tomorrow not need to work, it is very cold.”
So I went back to that city. I have two classmates in that city and my cousin. As I mentioned, it was cold and rainy. When I arrived at that city, It was already 8pm, dark.
At first, I went to my cousin, and I said to her:” can you come down to the street as I am here.” She said:” it is too cold, I don’t like to come down.” I didn’t ask for the second time and I went to her. I reached at her store and I said:” I don’t have other place to come, can I stay with you tonight.”
She listed thousands of reason that I should not stay at her room, even she said:” you should go back to your dormitory and you should not waste the time for being here. “ I could not understood that as a classmate that I can’t stay with her for only one night. it was cold and raining outside, to where should to go? Will it a bus waiting for me to another city?
I walked out from her store and I went to another classmate for help, her place was a far away, I tried to call her first but the calling can’t get through, I was frighten, I looked into the darkness and sensed the coldness. I was cried.
However I still went to her place, I didn’t have another place to come. No bus, not motor, not taxi, I walked for one hour to arrived at her dormitory. When she saw me and cried:’ come to my bed, it is warm, you might catch a cold.”
I felt the comfort, and at last my problem solved. So since then, I didn’t like her, and I didn’t contact her. I won’t stop while seeing her and I dislike discussing something about her. She is out of my life.
If I am invited, I need to think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-4 08:59:03 |Display all floors
Friday, January 04, 2008
I wanted to write something about the my colleagues at previous factory. He is a boy that was born at 1979, he is a excellent boy in some field and his special character makes me think about him.
He graduated from Guangdong university of technology and his major is economics, that subject has nothing to do with international trade.
After his graduation, he found a job in a trading company as inspector and he worked at here for one year. And at that time, it was the first year I worked for the previous factory, so I contacted with him for business, and I assistance for inspection. I didn’t favor at him at all. In my mind, he was only the inspector, but nothing else.
After one year, he resigned and worked for a sofa factory in Longjiang, and the story began in that time. One day, he visited the factory and the boss invited him to work for it. Because at the time, I was the only sales girl and another sales girl just resigned from her position.
He accepted the position and we were the colleagues. During our work, we came to know about him bit by bit, and I hated him since them.
I don’t know why, he got trust from people very easy. When he worked at the factory, the boss trusted him very much. Even it was his fault but blamed me for his mistake. I was angry and at last I could not bear that.
He talks little and he smiles little. He has good sense of calculation. You don’t know when he was calculating you. So it was my fault, and only after my resignation from that company that I have known that I am also one of the victim.
Beside, he studied very hard. As his major isn’t international trade, and I heard his speaking of English but very poor. He studied and bit by bit he mastered it quite well, he doesn’t mind hard work and he worked hard too. But I don’t know his sales is poor than me, I guess it is because I am the easy-going girl that customer likes me.
It is him that resulted in my resignation, and I was so pity that I was so stupid and I don’t know his dirty trick.
One day before my resignation, I received a letter from one customer, he wrote:” somebody from the same factory wrote me letter and I told him about the business.” and he asked me who he was. I was scared and I saw the address, it was his E-mail address, and I didn’t know what happened. I spoke to him for this and he said:” you didn’t follow that customer well, and the boss asked me to intervene it.” I was so sad that I cried for the whole morning, at noon I asked for resign and I refused to work any more. I hated him for his behavior, and at the first time he knew he was such a boy.
I left that factory but I still think of him, it was because I favored him. I don’t know but at that time he was the only boy that I met so excellent in life. But when the time goes by. I started hating him and I remembered during our colleague time. Whenever I asked for help, he won’t help me at all.
So I found another job, it was my present job and from others, I knew he also resigned after one year. He worked for the customer that was the factory’s customer for one year. I just don’t know how he got trust from that customer. The customer opened a branch in China and he in charged for it.
However he didn’t satisfied with that, he asked to resigned, it was because the low salary. The customer is from middle east and he pays him RMB4500 each month.
And I also learnt that now he worked for a Australia customer, I exploitated that customer that I didn’t follow him when I left that factory. He made use of that factory resources smartly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-4 09:56:53 |Display all floors

it is fun

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-4 09:57:36 |Display all floors

what a fun life you have!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-4 09:58:00 |Display all floors

Reply #3 susansusan's post

what a fun life

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-4 14:53:33 |Display all floors
算计某人:I think "caculate sb."  is wrong using here. The dictionary says " secretly scheme against sb."

[ Last edited by aiping at 2008-1-4 02:55 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.