Author: susansusan

daily of January [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-10 13:21:17 |Display all floors
So funny.  Haha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-10 16:33:27 |Display all floors

aiping

My friends also suggested me the same, that from internet is more ealier to find Mr Right, so if I can't find out my Mr Right the next year, I will try this way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-10 16:34:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by claregreen8 at 2008-1-9 09:05 PM
Dear Susan,

hehe , you are right , I should be replace good article with interesting things .           

maybe i really need have a reast and release stress , if not , i afraid the custom, my ...

Take it easy, nobody is capable of controling you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-10 16:34:38 |Display all floors
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Let talk about something about my situation in this factory.
First when first come to the factory’s office, I saw four girls sat beside the desks and two fans running heavily as the weather is rather hot. I was interviewed by the boss. At first I didn’t know he is the boss, I was quite disappointed by the environment of the office, and I didn’t intend to work for this factory.
I came back and other several others interviews but I found one interesting things. That is, almost all the furniture factory is going to open steel furniture workshop, and seems that steel furniture is in fashion at that time. so I thought that this factory has been producting steel furniture for some year, and that is its advantages. And so that is the main reason to choose that factory.
Before me, that was already others export sales but they left for just a short period of time. so I came, seems that I am the first export sales in that factory. Now long later, another girl and boy came and worked for it, but they also left within a short period of time.
Since the July of 2005 till now, I worked for the same position, I attended many furniture fairs and I tried my best to get orders, I got good sales sometimes but I wasn’t happy because of my situation. At the beginning, nobody helps me and nobody pay attention to me. when I got order from my customer, the boss relation once said this to me:” all of your orders are small and troublesome.” However, I bear all of this and after the time goes by, I got more orders and seems then, others started to pay attention to me and treat me differently.
And so the factory grows, and the sales department is hiring more person than before. But very soon that I found out my role in the factory. I am the one that can’t upgrade any more no matter how hard I work, because I am not the relation of the boss and they won’t trust me, instead, they try some way to watch me. I felt so upset and annoyed that I wanted to resign, and I did ask for resignation for twice but was refused. For a long time, I became lazy and indifferently with everything. And since at the August of this year.
Everything is changed because another sales girl came and worked for there and the same position as me.
Since she started working now, and the factory was going to attend the another furniture fair at Guagnzhou, she and me both at the fair and she was trying to steel my customer and she even spoke loudly to me, as I have never feel this that kind of situation and I was scared, and I felt the pressure. At that time I thought:” that isn’t interesting to work for that kind of situation that colleagues didn’t honestly with each other, and I may as well to resign.”
Beside, from then now, Miss Gang, the boss’s relation was promotion to the manager of export department, she is two years younger than me and she has not experience of exporting. I felt it was a shame to me. I am the one that has been worked as trading so such a long that but I didn’t promote because I didn’t have that kind of relationship.
I felt very down at that time, and I made up my decision to resign. Suddenly one day I thought:” I used to be so proud of myself, I didn’t have much education but I tried and now have a position in the office, I am not afraid of difficulty but why I afraid of her, and I am afraid of complicated relationship within the company, what a shame for me!
So I stayed, I work even harder than before and I didn’t waste any of my time wile working, I collected information as I didn’t do it before, I became wiser of handling my work and business and with customer. I felt strong reason of staying here whenever I thought:” never mind this, one day I will be the boss of my own.’
I am becoming mature as the times goes by.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-11 08:41:34 |Display all floors
Friday, January 11, 2008
Last night, when I watching the movies and saw the heroine sat on the beach of the sea, watching towards to deep sea, and following her monolog. Because her father was dead when she was 10 years old in a car accident, so she has some difficulties of living and confused about everything. She lives alone and she is a writer, she has the difficulties of getting alone with each other.
However, she met a guy and helped her out of the confusion, and finally she recognized that life should go to the different direction. No only one direction, so she woke up and lives a happy life.
When seeing the ocean wave run into the beach and out, I suddenly thought of one right, also I sat in front of a river, looked into the water and thought, like the way she did.
It was several years ago, and I worked at the previous factory. One night, the boss drove us for dinner and after that, he drove me to the sand beach of the river, and we walked to the beach and sat down, suddenly he said:” you know what, whenever I am in depressed and having difficulties of making decision, I would drive to this beach and sit down, look forward, keep calm and think, and my mind going clear and until I find a suitable decision and come back, and whenever I am free, I would come to this beach, think about my future, think out what to do the next step.”
At that time, I didn’t pay much attention for this words, I am not interest in sitting on the beach and waste my time. I thought it is kind of the way of wasting time for idleness. But when I remembered that night, it just likes I write daily, it release my stress and helps me to think clearly about myself. It is the way of getting calm down from the mess.
It is a long time that I didn’t stay calm and sit for sometimes and think, because I am busy for most of the time and I sudden think, and I don’t think what is the value of staying for sometimes and only think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-11 10:36:40 |Display all floors
Dear Ms. Susan, you look unhappy in these days. Please do not think too much and just take life easy. Life is just like this, and we will meet many difficulties, but do not make it too serious. Anyway, you are so young and you are full of chances, you are healthy, you are capable. If you are not satified with your job, I believe it is just a short stay. According to your talent and hard work, you can get what you want later.

I also have many worried matters. In middle school, I was afraid I can not enter university and recive higher education. In university, I was afraid I can not find a job. In company, I was afraid being fired. When I grew up, I was afraid I can not get merried. When I got merried, I was afraid I can not get pregnancy. So many troubles! If I think over them everday with bad mood, then my life will be ruined. Growing up is not an easy thing, but it is a nature thing. So just take it easy, and lead yourself to a happy life. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-11 16:04:49 |Display all floors

aiping

Yes, I know I am afraid and worry, I am afraid of many things. At present, I am afraid of getting fail, I am afraid of I can't pass the examination which is coming at April, I am afraid that I can't find my Mr Right as I am already 26, and I am afraid that I am not doing my best.
I am afraid so much that it annoys me, and I don't know where is the end.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.